Dems often tell us that poverty causes criminality, that we must pull the underclass out of poverty...so why are they expanding the underclass?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Why are they taking in all the thirdworlders?
I thought they wanted to improve the current underclass? Does adding more thirdworlders to the population help black folks, our homeless, our jobless, the 35 year old's working a childs job for a childs wage?
Why won't Dems get out of their own way? I'm starting to wonder if the motives they pitch are disingenuous in nature.

I thought they wanted to improve the current underclass? Does adding more thirdworlders to the population help black folks, our homeless, our jobless, the 35 year old's working a childs job for a childs wage?
Why won't Dems get out of their own way? I'm starting to wonder if the motives they pitch are disingenuous in nature.

Because commies are nothing without their victims.

Because they are full of shit.

If they cared about the environment, they wouldn’t be bringing in piss poor third world people, since their carbon footprint gets ten times bigger here.

If they cared about “people dying from COVID”, they wouldn’t import thousands of illegals with the WuFlu.

Everything they do is in support of their ultimate Agenda, to destroy America.

It waters down our culture and the heterogeneity (DIVERSITY) creates less cohesion, more government dependence, and LESS resistance.

Corporations LOVE diversity. Because less diverse workforces, are less cohesive, and less likely to unite, and unionize.

End poverty, stop the welfare checks. Either the people will look for a job, thus creating wealth and taxes or they will try to rob other people and be shot, thus removing themselves from society. That simple.

Interesting thread. A few years ago, the buzz around the nation was that we could get rid of Police Misconduct if we paid the cops a good wage. I remember several instances of it. The claim that police turn to crime themselves when they aren’t paid enough to live.

Are we now saying that poor wages are no longer a motivator for police corruption and misconduct?

End poverty, stop the welfare checks. Either the people will look for a job, thus creating wealth and taxes or they will try to rob other people and be shot, thus removing themselves from society. That simple.
I agree...Natures morbid form of attrition has worked in the animal kingdom for thousands of years.

Interesting thread. A few years ago, the buzz around the nation was that we could get rid of Police Misconduct if we paid the cops a good wage. I remember several instances of it. The claim that police turn to crime themselves when they aren’t paid enough to live.

Are we now saying that poor wages are no longer a motivator for police corruption and misconduct?

You should start a thread about police corruption and how wages affect said corruption.

Correct. It tends to make our own poor and disadvantaged forgotten even more so. Many of our poor seem to be lacking motivation for whatever reason, I'd be willing to bet a lot that most of the homeless encampments you see everywhere are not filled with newly imported illegal immigrants, but home grown Americans.

Now just because of the hardships a lot of the illegals grew up with, they tend to be much harder workers... and basically , they just show up in the morning when it's time to work, unlike many of poor Americans who for one reason or another kind of just fell off. What happens now when we keep filling all those entry level jobs with millions of illegals is that we are taking away the chances for these other homeless and poor Americans to get themselves off the government check. The poorer class is increased and so is the welfare state.

Correct. It tends to make our own poor and disadvantaged forgotten even more so. Many of our poor seem to be lacking motivation for whatever reason, I'd be willing to bet a lot that most of the homeless encampments you see everywhere are not filled with newly imported illegal immigrants, but home grown Americans.

Now just because of the hardships a lot of the illegals grew up with, they tend to be much harder workers... and basically , they just show up in the morning when it's time to work, unlike many of poor Americans who for one reason or another kind of just fell off. What happens now when we keep filling all those entry level jobs with millions of illegals is that we are taking away the chances for these other homeless and poor Americans to get themselves off the government check. The poorer class is increased and so is the welfare state.
Perfect analysis....how does something so obvious completely escape the severely LefTarded?
Mac1958 any thoughts on this?

Perfect analysis....how does something so obvious completely escape the severely LefTarded?
Mac1958 any thoughts on this?

And you know what I believe the unspoken truth to be? I would say that the government elites are quite happy to flood the workforce with illegal aliens because they have given up on the American poor and have nothing but distain for them, and probably fear as well. They have pretty much been assigned to stay poor and downtrodden which we can see because the emphasis in government schools is not Math and Science while rewarding excellence......
But instead , social justice and rewarding victimization. Which is why certain loons in academia can call math racist

Forum List

Back