Dems to Tester and Manchin: Run in 2024, save our majority

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Tester and Manchin hail from states with slim Democratic benches, so their choices will essentially determine whether their two states are worth the party’s efforts at all. Both men are gifted retail politicians and singular forces in their states, each with his own style.

Manchin would be better off if he ran as a Republican unless of course he likes getting brutally screwed over..

Manchin is the only Dem that can win in W Virginia

This is true right now. I will state this............it's Hillary's fault. People took unkindly to her saying she would put them out of a job but welfare will always be there.

Joe has consistently stood up for those people.

.. I'm beginning to think this pk noopp nazi isn't much of a free speech, opposing view advocate.. :laugh:

Last edited:
Manchin is the only Dem that can win in W Virginia
My personal feeling on the state for Dems is don't waste your time and money. It's going back to the Republicans. Pretty sure Joe wants to run for President.

Now currently both house and senate are different parties....which usually demonstrates successful gerrymandering. (Might be from cheating too)

Unless something radical happens I do expect that the Senate will become Republican fairly soon. But radical changes do happen....IE Coronavirus.

So we shall see what comes.

The skivvy is 12 Democrats and 4 Republican are running for re-election in the 2024 Senate races If Biden doesn't have us stuck in 3rd world territory by then it looks promising for Republicans..

Forum List

Back