Dennis Kucinch rips Republicans on Benghazi

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQnHy92IeZI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQnHy92IeZI[/ame]

Oops, wrong video. Sorry guys.

If the GOP had had their way we'd have been in Libya even deeper and would have many many more casualties by now.

Your drool is soo utterly ridiculous.. you and your far left kooks on this site lost ANY respect you had, and I admit that was damn near zero, when you decided that the lives and deaths of Americans were expendable to cover your boys azz. DESPICABLE LOW LIFE SCUM like you don't even matter. MOVE ALONG and take your pond dwelling bottom feeders with you.

If the GOP had had their way we'd have been in Libya even deeper and would have many many more casualties by now.

Your drool is soo utterly ridiculous.. you and your far left kooks on this site lost ANY respect you had, and I admit that was damn near zero, when you decided that the lives and deaths of Americans were expendable to cover your boys azz. DESPICABLE LOW LIFE SCUM like you don't even matter. MOVE ALONG and take your pond dwelling bottom feeders with you.

Didn't you promise to go away forever if Romney LOST?

The Republicans were attacking Obama a couple years ago for not being aggressive enough in Libya.

That means they wanted us MORE involved, which would have involved MORE personnel, which would have meant MORE people needlessly in harm's way, which would have meant MORE American casualties.

So fuck off, Grandma. Go work on your hot flashes.

I was watching that and had to rewind the segment to make sure I heard what I thought I had heard!

He must be going to run for something somewhere.

Kucinich has always been a fairly open minded individual.

I was watching that and had to rewind the segment to make sure I heard what I thought I had heard!

He must be going to run for something somewhere.

Kucinich has always been a fairly open minded individual.

Moreso than most democrats, yes, but I didn't expect him to say what he did as bluntly as he did. Just caught me off guard is all.

The Republicans were attacking Obama a couple years ago for not being aggressive enough in Libya.

That means they wanted us MORE involved, which would have involved MORE personnel, which would have meant MORE people needlessly in harm's way, which would have meant MORE American casualties.

McCain is the only one who was attacking Obama over that. He's a RINO that most Republicans despise.

Would you mind sharing where GOP ATTACKED Obama for not being aggressive in Libya.

Too aggressive in Libya, not being aggressive enough In Syria. LOL Mindless hate and propagandizing, no plan of their own. Gaddaffi would still be in power under the GOP, ditto Assad, Mubarak, Tunisia. Party first, democracy last.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back