Denying the war on Christmas

Trump derangement syndrome gives me the warm fuzzies when I see it, but full blown Trump meltdown absolutely makes my day.

Okay, back to the opening post topic. Why do lefties deny the war on Christmas?
“You know ... who gives a fuck about Christmas stuff and decoration?” Melania Trump asks. “But I need to do it, right? Correct?”

1639205677850.png

Malaria certainly doesn't.

Why are you denying Trump, Malaria and his cult's war, on christmas?

When lefties deny the self evident war on Christmas, it is only more evidence of the ear on Christmas. I've seen children dig their heels in like this when they do not understand that adults can see right through their lies.

So it is no surprise that lefties are atheists, and we know that Christmas is a religion based holiday. Why then, do lefties deny their war on Christmas? When lefties try to replace "Merry Christmas" with "happy holiday", why do they claim there is no war on Christmas? When lefties remake Christmas songs with woke agenda, why do they deny their war on Christmas? What advantage does denying the war on Christmas have for Christmas hating lefties?
Yes, Christmas is a religious based holiday. However, the Christmas celebration of most people around world as well as over half the US is not based on Christ. Christmas was traditionally a Christian festival celebrating the birth of Jesus, but in the early 20th century, it also became a secular family holiday, observed by Christians and non-Christians alike

About 25% of Jewish families do Celebrate the holiday in some way, maybe a Christmas tree, lights, and/or exchanging presents but there is no religious significance placed on the Holiday. Many Atheists do celebrate Christmas as a family tradition like those claiming to be Christian but do not practicing Christianity in their daily lives.

In Japan, Christmas is celebrated much the same way we celebrate Valentines day. In China, Christmas is not a national holiday but it is celebrated. You'll still see the malls and streets of the big cities filled with Christmas decorations, fir trees, Santa Clause. It is more of a lighthearted day for going out with friends, rather than gathering with family. Instead of going to church, locals like to go shopping or ice skating, or head to karaoke bars and cinemas. Young couples can also see it as a romantic day for gift giving and expressing their love for each other.

With only 32% of the world population being Christians and only half being devout it does make sense for major businesses or government to promote Christianity or any religion. What some Christians see as a war on Christianity is simply businesses and government refusing to promote any religion. So when a school district or the city says no nativity scenes they are following a policy not to endorse any religion. It is not a war on Christianity rather it is being fair, not promoting any religion nor religion itself.

Last edited:
Yes, Christmas is a religious based holiday. However, the Christmas celebration of most people around world as well as over half the US is not based on Christ. Christmas was traditionally a Christian festival celebrating the birth of Jesus, but in the early 20th century, it also became a secular family holiday, observed by Christians and non-Christians alike

About 25% of Jewish families do Celebrate the holiday in some way, maybe a Christmas tree, lights, and/or exchanging presents but there is no religious significance placed on the Holiday. Many Atheists do celebrate Christmas as a family tradition like those claiming to be Christian but do not practicing Christianity in their daily lives.

In Japan, Christmas is celebrated much the same way we celebrate Valentines day. In China, Christmas is not a national holiday but it is celebrated. You'll still see the malls and streets of the big cities filled with Christmas decorations, fir trees, Santa Clause. It is more of a lighthearted day for going out with friends, rather than gathering with family. Instead of going to church, locals like to go shopping or ice skating, or head to karaoke bars and cinemas. Young couples can also see it as a romantic day for gift giving and expressing their love for each other.

With only 32% of the world population being Christians and only half being devout it does make sense for major businesses or government to promote Christianity or any religion. What some Christians see as a war on Christianity is simply businesses and government refusing to promote any religion. So when a school district or the city says no nativity scenes they are following a policy not to endorse any religion. It is not a war on Christianity rather it is being fair, not promoting any religion nor religion itself.
All completely true, but a waste of time trying to explain that to the crazies claiming Christianity to justify their greedy hatred.

The opening post does not ask for any history of Christmas, it only ask why lefties deny the war self evident lefty war on Christmas.

The opening post does not ask for any history of Christmas, it only ask why lefties deny the war self evident lefty war on Christmas.
Is this your main hallucination, or do you have others just as dumb?

To get a direct answer, you don't ask a loaded question. This question is based on an assumption, that there exist a lefty war on Christmas that is self evident. so a person can't answer why they deny it's existence without agreeing with the assumption that it exist.

If I ask you why is someone that is as stupid as you are, posting on this board, would you tell me why. Of course not because that would be implying that you agreed with the assumption that you're stupid. Instead, you would probably launch an attack.

Ask a direct question and you are likely to get a direct answer. Ask a loaded question and your answer will be indirect and often off topic.

Last edited:
All completely true, but a waste of time trying to explain that to the crazies claiming Christianity to justify their greedy hatred.
When I see statements this stupid, I have to throw in my two cents, although it will be ignored by the poster. However, that does mean it will ignored by a potentially large audience. These posts are available to anyone on the internet, not just members.

To get a direct answer, you don't ask a loaded question. This question is based on an assumption, that there exist a lefty war on Christmas that is self evident. so a person can't answer why they deny it's existence without agreeing with the assumption that it exist.

If I ask you why is someone that is as stupid as you are, posting on this board, would you tell me why. Of course not because that would be implying that you agreed with the assumption that you're stupid. Instead, you would probably launch an attack.

Ask a direct question and you are likely to get a direct answer. Ask a loaded question and your answer will be indirect and often off topic.
Wrong! This is NOT why lefties deny their war on Christmas.

If instead of "Merry Christmas" what if someone says "fuck off mate." Is that a war on Christmas or bad manners?

Forum List

Back