Dershowitz just offered to represent Jews, pro bono, in suing the antisemitic organizations that have violated their rights

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
He just announced this on Hannity a few minutes ago, and I will post a link as soon as one is available.

His point was that the anti-Jew terrorist organizations funding this will get off the hook because NY will just release the arrested protestors in an hour - but a lawsuit will not let the matter drop. These organizations have funded the violation of civil rights of Jews, and this is not 1933 Germany.

Link to come….

He just announced this on Hannity a few minutes ago, and I will post a link as soon as one is available.

His point was that the anti-Jew terrorist organizations funding this will get off the hook because NY will just release the arrested protestors in an hour - but a lawsuit will not let the matter drop.

Link to come….
Sure hope some of those antisemitic organizations include a few universities.

His point was that the anti-Jew terrorist organizations funding this will get off the hook because NY will just release the arrested protestors in an hour - but a lawsuit will not let the matter drop. These organizations have funded the violation of civil rights of Jews, and this is not 1933 Germany.

Link to come….
rightwinger believes the world would be better off without Jews in it aka the new typical Democrat

Link to come….
What terrorist organizations?

H

He is not there yet , it will take a few “ incidents “ directly affecting his Family or close friends .
I heard him say on the news a few nights ago that he is open to that possibility.

Dershowitz on Corona:

"And if you refuse to be vaccinated the state has the power to literally take you to a doctor's office and plunge a needle into your arm."

Dershowitz on Corona:

"And if you refuse to be vaccinated the state has the power to literally take you to a doctor's office and plunge a needle into your arm."

Well, you can not be right 100% of the time.

But the fact that he has offered to represent people pro-bono is amazing to me!

Knowing as we all know that lawyers are all about money!

Well, you can not be right 100% of the time.

But the fact that he has offered to represent people pro-bono is amazing to me!

Knowing as we all know that lawyers are all about money!
He doesn’t care about the money - he wants to out the terrorists who have funded this antisemitism.

Forum List

Back