DeSantis campaign fires aide who shared clip with Nazi symbol

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016

The US presidential campaign of Ron DeSantis has fired an aide who shared online a clip featuring a symbol that was adopted by the Nazis.

Nate Hochman, a speechwriter, posted the 68-second video from a pro-DeSantis account on social media over the weekend before quickly deleting it.

The clip shows Mr DeSantis superimposed on a sonnenrad, or sun-wheel.

US media reports say Mr Hochman, 25, created the video. When contacted by the BBC, he declined to comment.

This raises several questions. Did Ron find some decency and say "I cant push this shit ant more".

Or

Did the nazi get culled as part of the debacle around the desantis bid. ?

My money is on the second. I think Rons fundraising is stalling and he has sacked most of Team Ron. How will he now appeal to Americas nazis ?

The US presidential campaign of Ron DeSantis has fired an aide who shared online a clip featuring a symbol that was adopted by the Nazis.

Nate Hochman, a speechwriter, posted the 68-second video from a pro-DeSantis account on social media over the weekend before quickly deleting it.

US media reports say Mr Hochman, 25, created the video. When contacted by the BBC, he declined to comment.

This raises several questions. Did Ron find some decency and say "I cant push this shit ant more".

Or

My money is on the second. I think Rons fundraising is stalling and he has sacked most of Team Ron. How will he now appeal to Americas nazis ?

More BBC Bullshit.

Or

Can we see the clip before commenting?

Have YOU seen the clip?

Or

The same way he appealed to you Commie??

Or

Desantis isn't a Nazi. He is a communist. Only a pinko commie would go after Mickey Mouse. With that high pitched voice and glitter everywhere, Mickey is his twink. Ron has to rid Florida of that rat before Ron accidentally outs himself on video

Forum List

Back