Ron DeSantis Looks Really Bad

He will look much better to you once Rump is tried and convicted and rendered unable to seek or retain high office...

Rump is already un-electable thanks for January 6, 2021, and the RNC will not run Rump is he's convicted, or about to be...
Whether Trump wins or loses, half the nation will never ever believe you again. The RNC elites helped to cause this. Do you really want the Republican Party to increase the number of their own versions of Progs as candidates? We are still moving left in many ways. However just a smidgen of pushback has caused some major indentations on the Prog wall of invincibility.

Whether Trump wins or loses, half the nation will never ever believe you again.
Who is "you"?

And "believe" about WHAT?

The RNC elites helped to cause this. Do you really want the Republican Party to increase the number of their own versions of Progs as candidates?
Trump is now un-electable. January 6, 2021 ensured that. You'd better come to grips with Reality and do SOMETHING before it's too late.
We are still moving left in many ways. However just a smidgen of pushback has caused some major indentations on the Prog wall of invincibility.

Whatever it takes to keep the LibProgs out-of-power during the next couple of cycles... anything... EXCEPT wasting our time on the un-electable.

Kondor3 will come to accept that Biden will be re-elected next year and that Trump is going to prison and MAGA is going into the political/social/cultural American garbage dump.

A LOT smarter than you.

Feel free to exit anytime.

Teabaggers don't mind when their dear leader does it.
It describes DeSantis, perfectly..........A disaster.

Aww.......... it's totally different, now, when teabaggers brought it up, when supply chain breakdowns caused inflation.
Teabaggers blamed Biden for the entire world for having inflation and they still do.

Of course not.
Ronny is running against his daddy.

WHEN did Trump or DeSantis accept blame for anything?
Aww, the truth hurts.........Too bad.

So you can go lower. I figured as much. There's no end to your stupidity. Dismissed.

Kondor3 will come to accept that Biden will be re-elected next year
It is my hope that Biden is not re-elected but I grudgingly concede that likelihood if the Pubs are stupid enough to run Trump again.
and that Trump is going to prison
Entirely possible... that would be a good thing... but I question whether the DoJ has the collective skill and courage to make that happen.
and MAGA is going into the political/social/cultural American garbage dump.
Possible... it's what happened to the Tea Party... but, like the Tea Party, they may just re-brand and re-label themselves and keep right on pluggin' away.

Most Trumpian initiatives were a welcome tonic for the Republic... but, in Trump's case, it was a matter of Right Message, Wrong Messenger.

rBd3bDy.png

Forum List

Back