Ron DeSantis Looks Really Bad

He's the absolute best. Jim Abbott is 2nd.

For evidence; under his leadership, Florida in experiencing massive influx of people from the shithole blue states that the worst governors run.

I don't have to tell you this, you know it's true but like a Democrat, you only speak lies.
Quite the opposite. Smart people are getting out of those hellhole states, Texas and Florida.

He's the absolute best. Jim Abbott is 2nd.
The worst, Abbott is 49th .
For evidence; under his leadership, Florida in experiencing massive influx of people from the shithole blue states that the worst governors run.

Why Florida's Inflation Is Now the Worst in the U.S.​

1690368515486.png
Newsweek
https://www.newsweek.com › ... › Ron DeSantis

Jul 11, 2023 — This rate is more than double the national average of 4 percent core inflation, according to the Consumer Price Index for May, the latest ...

Homeless Population by State 2023​

1690368727512.png
Wisevoter
https://wisevoter.com › ... › Welfare State Trackers

Florida and Texas have 27,487 and 27,229 homeless people respectively. On the other hand, North Dakota has the smallest homeless population with 541 people, ...
I don't have to tell you this, you know it's true but like a Democrat, you only speak lies.

The worst, Abbott is 49th .

Why Florida's Inflation Is Now the Worst in the U.S.

View attachment 808071
Newsweek
https://www.newsweek.com › ... › Ron DeSantis
Jul 11, 2023 — This rate is more than double the national average of 4 percent core inflation, according to the Consumer Price Index for May, the latest ...

Homeless Population by State 2023

View attachment 808073
Wisevoter
https://wisevoter.com › ... › Welfare State Trackers
Florida and Texas have 27,487 and 27,229 homeless people respectively. On the other hand, North Dakota has the smallest homeless population with 541 people, ...

I didn't say he was perfect, just better than any other governor. The inflation and homelessness is due to the massive influx of people moving here from the shithole states that democrats run.

Rising star Ron DeSantis was supposed to be the next big thing.
Boy does he look bad now.
His pro slavery campaign is a total joke, and reminds us of the deep seated racism in the GOP
Add in his war on gays and you have an undercover Klansmen running FL.
Hopefully this guy is totally done or damaged goods like Mike Pence.

Ron DeSantis accused of being "pro-slavery" due to new Florida curriculum
He went against President Trump.

IMG_3829.png

I didn't say he was perfect, just better than any other governor. The inflation and homelessness is due to the massive influx of people moving here from the shithole states that democrats run.
Sure, just like DeSaster and his daddy, it's ALWAYS someone else's fault.

Sure, just like DeSaster and his daddy, it's ALWAYS someone else's fault.

Wait, just how stupid are you? I need to know before I can continue to argue with you. That post is pretty fucking stupid, what with the childish play on his name and the fact that I actually blamed the inflation on DeSantis because he made this state a place where people wanted to flee to. His "Daddy" I can only assume you meant Trump who by the way, doesn't much like DeSantis these days. Your entire post is pretty fucking stupid.

So, is that as stupid as you get or can you go lower?

His pro slavery campaign is a total joke, and reminds us of the deep seated racism in the GOP

Okay, the retarded delusional Commie shill opinion is duly noted. Thank You.

He will look much better to you once Rump is tried and convicted and rendered unable to seek or retain high office...

Rump is already un-electable thanks for January 6, 2021, and the RNC will not run Rump is he's convicted, or about to be...

Wait, just how stupid are you?
A LOT smarter than you.
I need to know before I can continue to argue with you.
Feel free to exit anytime.
That post is pretty fucking stupid, what with the childish play on his name and the fact
Teabaggers don't mind when their dear leader does it.
It describes DeSantis, perfectly..........A disaster.
that I actually blamed the inflation on DeSantis because he made this state a place where people wanted to flee to.
Aww.......... it's totally different, now, when teabaggers brought it up, when supply chain breakdowns caused inflation.
Teabaggers blamed Biden for the entire world for having inflation and they still do.
His "Daddy" I can only assume you meant Trump who by the way, doesn't much like DeSantis these days.
Of course not.
Ronny is running against his daddy.
Your entire post is pretty fucking stupid.
WHEN did Trump or DeSantis accept blame for anything?
Aww, the truth hurts.........Too bad.
So, is that as stupid as you get or can you go lower?

Forum List

Back