Ron DeSantis Looks Really Bad

You also exhibit low reading comprehension. Just because he accurately points out that you show signs of low intelligence, isn't the same as claiming he has higher than normal intelligence. You should read more, maybe get a tutor.
Failed again.
He didn't point out any signs, but RWI's are easily duped.

Still waiting for you to prove it other than your say so. But I won't wait long because you and I both know you are full of shit.
hey retard I just did.
I guess you failed 1st grade and can;t read.
That would explain a lot.

Rising star Ron DeSantis was supposed to be the next big thing.
Boy does he look bad now.
His pro slavery campaign is a total joke, and reminds us of the deep seated racism in the GOP
Add in his war on gays and you have an undercover Klansmen running FL.
Hopefully this guy is totally done or damaged goods like Mike Pence.

Ron DeSantis accused of being "pro-slavery" due to new Florida curriculum
More like sinking turd.

hey retard I just did.
I guess you failed 1st grade and can;t read.
That would explain a lot.

I get it now, you're lying because you are delusional and your mind doesn't function properly. Sucks to be you. It's not possible to have any kind of real discussion with someone who doesn't have a properly functioning brain. You are dismissed.

That's not at all what I said, can't you read either?
Well, you really haven't said anything intelligent, so you got that going for you.
I get it now, you're lying because you are delusional and your mind doesn't function properly. Sucks to be you. It's not possible to have any kind of real discussion with someone who doesn't have a properly functioning brain. You are dismissed.
Which Old Screen name did you once have?

its a fact because the evidence says it is a fact. See how that works.
I'm just telling you what the evidence says.

Like I said:

Now Go boycott more stores that support gay rights, call nazi's "fine people", teach kids slavery was good, and shoot innocent unarmed black people through closed doors just because they knock on your door...

Klansmen, Nazis, and racists are republicans. The dems don't associate with those kinds of people.
Many prog voters believe what you typed. they vote for their privileged employment as an example. This causes massive economic distortions in cities.

Whereas Trump is all talk DeSantis actually banned vaccine mandates in FL, ended lockdowns, started a commission looking into the safety of the covid shots, and banned CBDC Chinese style digital social control currency in FL. It is no wonder the WEF Deep State is afraid of Ron!

Republicans are permanently hating and restricting the rights of Gays. Women. Blacks. Mexicans in some capacity.

To be a real MAGA republican you must hate gays, like slavery, want to take rights from women (even though republicans still gets abortions for their mistresses), and must never admit to racism past or present just like they can never admit trump lost the election and there was no fraud.
The 1% wants us to fight a culture war to keep us from fighting a class war.

Of course I do. People vote with their wallets. And usually on one day.
Those wallets aren’t buying anything Disney. Almost a BILLION dollars lost in the last quarter. Elementals tanked with the worst opening in company history. Indiana Jones might not even make back its production budget. Even Marvel isn’t doing as well as usual.

Republicans are permanently hating and restricting the rights of Gays. Women. Blacks. Mexicans in some capacity.

To be a real MAGA republican you must hate gays, like slavery, want to take rights from women (even though republicans still gets abortions for their mistresses), and must never admit to racism past or present just like they can never admit trump lost the election and there was no fraud.

Need you be reminded it was the democrat party that created the KKK?

His pro slavery campaign is a total joke, and reminds us of the deep seated racism in the GOP

Wow as a Conservative, I totally agree. Fortunately for us, he looks better than Biden. Soooooooooo, unless you can put up someone better than Joe and MZ Harris, you got a problem-)

hey great job you criticize me for typos !
When you do it while accusing someone else of failing first grade, it’s pretty fucking funny, tbh. Stop acting like a moron and people might stop thinking you’re a moron, wanker.

I don't follow to closely....it's to early.

I would love for it NOT to be Trump. (I voted for him twice....would prefer a better candidate).

However, to your point.....what I see of him does not put him in a very good light.

Forum List

Back