Ron DeSantis Looks Really Bad

Republicans are permanently hating and restricting the rights of Gays. Women. Blacks. Mexicans in some capacity.

Total bull shit. You do realize that your lies aren't believed by anyone but your fellow looney leftists?

To be a real MAGA republican you must hate gays, like slavery, want to take rights from women (even though republicans still gets abortions for their mistresses), and must never admit to racism past or present just like they can never admit trump lost the election and there was no fraud.

Completely false. You idiots can't stop lying can you?

Disney deserved it on so many levels. They are getting their asses kicked every which way you look, and deservedly so.
I tried to watch Wakanda Forever last night. I'd be insulted if I were black. They're supposed to be the most advanced city on earth, but the streets are dirt and they control technology by beating drum patterns in dishes of water. F'n ridiculous.

As if any thinking adult would take advice from someone who names themselves after a discount grocery store.
As opposed to the WTF name of "Orangecat." WTF?

Screenshot 2023-07-24 at 12.46.59 PM.png

Total bull shit. You do realize that your lies aren't believed by anyone but your fellow looney leftists?

Completely false. You idiots can't stop lying can you?
Everything I say is fact and backed up by fact

Now Go boycott more stores that support gay rights, call nazi's "fine people", teach kids slavery was good, and shoot innocent unarmed black people through closed doors just because they knock on your door...

Everything I say has facts and evidence to corroborate and prove it, nothing you say has any credibility and you just proclaim lies to make you feel better about your bullshit and hate.

Republicans love racism and hate, and their actions and words prove this.

Everything I say is fact and backed up by fact

Now Go boycott more stores that support gay rights, call nazi's "fine people", teach kids slavery was good, and shoot innocent unarmed black people through closed doors just because they knock on your door...

Everything I say has facts and evidence to corroborate and prove it, nothing you say has any credibility and you just proclaim lies to make you feel better about your bullshit and hate.

Republicans love racism and hate, and their actions and words prove this.

Lol, it's a fact because YOU say it's a fact. Sure moron. You can't back any of that up and you know it liar.

Lol, it's a fact because YOU say it's a fact. Sure moron. You can't back any of that up and you know it liar.
its a fact because the evidence says it is a fact. See how that works.
I'm just telling you what the evidence says.

Like I said:

Klansmen, Nazis, and racists are republicans. The dems don't associate with those kinds of people.

its a fact because the evidence says it is a fact. See how that works.
I'm just telling you what the evidence says.

Like I said:

Klansmen, Nazis, and racists are republicans. The dems don't associate with those kinds of people.

Still waiting for you to prove it other than your say so. But I won't wait long because you and I both know you are full of shit.

Forum List

Back