DeSantis is becoming a One Trick Pony

Don’t you love it when a phony, a piece of crap and a libtard such as Leftwhiner pretend to offer “advice” to their opponents? :laughing0301:
Ever notice how groomer Ronny's voice goes up a couple octaves & he whines when he's asked to explain a policy that's indefensable?

Maybe you can talk to him about that, genius.

Ever notice how groomer Ronny's voice goes up a couple octaves & he whines when he's asked to explain a policy that's indefensable?

Maybe you can talk to him about that, genius.
You might stray further off topic. But it would be difficult. You have less than zero evidence of Ron’s so-called “groomer” behavior. You’re a tired old scumbag.

And you likely always talk in a high pitch you ball-less pussy.

You might stray further off topic. But it would be difficult. You have less than zero evidence of Ron’s so-called “groomer” behavior. You’re a tired old scumbag.

And you likely always talk in a high pitch you ball-less pussy.
How's it feel backing another loser, hafwit?

Mickey Mouse is winning.

God I hope not.

2664251_0.jpg

Morons like Clap call others a halfwit but don’t have the wit to spell the word.

Clap, if you had another halfwit, you’d be a halfwit, you nitwit.
Sorry about the misspelling. I'll keep that in mind knowing that I'm dealing with a nitpicking anal retentive jerkoff like you.

It never happened. But it’s fun to tweak thin-skinned scumbags like you, Clap. Go take a Midol.
Looks like your panties are still twisted over a spelling error. How telling. Are you related to DeSantis?

Looks like your panties are still twisted over a spelling error. How telling. Are you related to DeSantis?
How can anything “look” to you when you’re so blinded by libtardarion? :dunno:

Anyway, as I already told you, I actually don’t give a shot about spelling errors except to mock morons like you who pretend to be intelligent :itsok: Happy it bothers you.

Now, back on topic:

This thread is just another bogus attack against DeSantis. Not a bit of substance. No wonder you like it.

Forum List

Back