DeSantis is becoming a One Trick Pony

Most healthy people do.

No, most people have self-confidence. Trump has none. So he bullies, and blusters, and demands attention, loyalty, and respect. He makes grandiose claims,
Massive and obvious fraud took place. Nothing will convince me and millions of others it did not happen.

No, it really didn’t happen and every time one of you fool says it. No one takes anything you say there after seriously at all

Trump is playing Jedi mind tricks on DeSantis. He is egging DeSantis on and DeSantis is doing it. I didn't think that Trump was capable of playing a subtle game like this. It shows how dump DeSantis is. The first rule when you are in a hole is to stop digging. Apparently DeSantis is going to dig until he reaches China.
Trump makes the rules in the Republican Party

He gets to throw out any insult or character flaw but his shortcomings are off limits for other Republicans

They still are forced to say the 2020 election was stolen

OK…if that is the best you have

Inflation has dropped 5 percent
Biden Administration is corruption free…..no indictments
Green New Deal and Climate Change legislation are very popular
The border is not affecting most Americans lives. Other than constant fear mongering in the RW Echo Chamber, few care
Lying but that's all you got

Trump makes the rules in the Republican Party

He gets to throw out any insult or character flaw but his shortcomings are off limits for other Republicans

They still are forced to say the 2020 election was stolen
Are you a globalist or a free and sovereign nation nationalist? This is the main issue. This is the line in the sand. You believe in no borders and expect to live well. The poverty is growing. Those who live well we see. The people getting government money are growing in numbers and it is insane to be just above those economic levels and pay exhorting prices that others get massive breaks on. Earning your way even at the lower rungs is penalized. And the law and judicial ghouls waiting in the wings with their self-serving importance to human existence.

Are you a globalist or a free and sovereign nation nationalist? This is the main issue. This is the line in the sand. You believe in no borders and expect to live well. The poverty is growing. Those who live well we see. The people getting government money are growing in numbers and it is insane to be just above those economic levels and pay exhorting prices that others get massive breaks on. Earning your way even at the lower rungs is penalized. And the law and judicial ghouls waiting in the wings with their self-serving importance to human existence.
Do you ever read the post you are responding to?

We are talking about the insidious of Trump. Are you following?

That's not remotely true. Contrary to the lies and conspiracy stories the billionaire owned, right wing media continue to promulgate, Biden is respected the world over. NAT0 leaders don't laugh in his face, or make jokes at his expense, like they did Trump.

But then Biden is prepared, sane and reasonable, unlike Dumb Donald.
Wow. That must be some powerful stuff you are on. You might want to cut back the dosage a smidge. By the way, some NATO leaders have their own Saturday Night Life type skits making fun of his incompetence.

DeSantis is actually an illiberal fascist – demonize and lie about a targeted minority, use those lies to ‘justify’ oppressing that minority, ignore facts and the truth concerning history, ban books, threaten teachers, and attack anyone and anything that promotes facts and the truth.
Dumbass the post was about Trump which has nothing to do with the topic.

DeSantis hasn’t done any great things for Florida – his war with Disney is the least of his idiotic stupidity.

From his failed response to COVID to his attacks on the First Amendment, the right to vote, his war on facts and the truth concerning the history of slavery and racism, book bans, and a campaign of bigotry and hate directed at gay and transgender Americans, DeSantis and Republican lawmakers have turned Florida into an oppressive, authoritarian third world state.
He was elected Governor in a landslide.

DeSantis’ biggest problem is one of perception

Rather than being know as the Governor who did so many great things for the State of Florida, he is known as the Governor who was at war with Mickey Mouse
No
That is what the corporate media wants you to believe and repeat.
You are trained well.
Corporate interests are not aligned with DeSantis, who is a not a part of the usual bought and paid for.
So they feed the sheep what they want them to see - and you eat it right up.

No
That is what the corporate media wants you to believe and repeat.
You are trained well.
Corporate interests are not aligned with DeSantis, who is a not a part of the usual bought and paid for.
So they feed the sheep what they want them to see - and you eat it right up.
DeSantis is his own worst enemy

Rather than campaign on…….I have done a great job as Governor, shows I will do a great job as President

DeSantis is running with……Look what I did to Disney
I am keeping gays and Transexuals in check. I am the King of Anti-Woke

DeSantis is his own worst enemy

Rather than campaign on…….I have done a great job as Governor, shows I will do a great job as President

DeSantis is running with……Look what I did to Disney
I am keeping gays and Transexuals in check. I am the King of Anti-Woke
No
That is what the media shows you.
DeSantis did probably the best job after the hurricane than any Governor on record. That is just a fact.
How much praise did CNN offer him for that - exactly zero. They kept trying to find fault.
But CNN covers the Disney saga like that is what is the most important thing... and have their trained puppets droning on about day after day so you will eat it up.

You want to think like a mushroom... well that is your right.

No
That is what the media shows you.
DeSantis did probably the best job after the hurricane than any Governor on record. That is just a fact.
How much praise did CNN offer him for that - exactly zero. They kept trying to find fault.
But CNN covers the Disney saga like that is what is the most important thing... and have their trained puppets droning on about day after day so you will eat it up.

You want to think like a mushroom... well that is your right.
DeSantis had some good results as Governor. Strong economy, Leadership during COVID, Hurricane relief.

Instead, America knows him for an unending war against Mickey Mouse, Don’t say Gay and a War on Woke

It is all DeSantis’ fault

Forum List

Back