DeSantis is becoming a One Trick Pony

What an idiotic statement. Just because you favor one lousy leader over another doesn't mean everybody does. I would like to see neither of them in a leadership role. Now I understand why you use the picture of Ed Norton as your avatar.

What an idiotic statement. Just because you favor one lousy leader over another doesn't mean everybody does. I would like to see neither of them in a leadership role. Now I understand why you use the picture of Ed Norton as your avatar.

Putin Troll

Trump did not lose in 2020.

yep. he shirley did.

That lie will never be the truth.

lol ... jack smith is on donny's heels. & bragg. & letitia. & then there's georgia sending out notice to all law enforcement in that there state.

AND e jean carroll.

yer chosen one has finally got karma comin' after him.

That cowards and traitors accept it as truth is the fact here. A post truth society cannot possibly succeed much longer. So you will get what you want and freedom will disappear if people continue live on lies.

:auiqs.jpg:
you want some real truth? HERE'S some real truth, MAGAt.

I WAS a worried about DeSantis running against Biden. I thought DeSantis was TRUMP Lite without all the personal baggage

But with DeSantis, it seems the more you know of him, the less you like him
He has a grating personality and has shown with Disney he can’t just let things go.

ron death sentence is a whiny spoiled bitch.

DeSantis can’t even kick the shit out of Mickey Mouse

FsbBDaUaIAAIpbP.jpg:large

yep. he shirley did.

lol ... jack smith is on donny's heels. & bragg. & letitia. & then there's georgia sending out notice to all law enforcement in that there state.

AND e jean carroll.

yer chosen one has finally got karma comin' after him.

:auiqs.jpg:
you want some real truth? HERE'S some real truth, MAGAt.

Trump was defrauded. That is why three years later it is still a relevant story. You cannot make your lies the truth by repeating them, but you think you can. That says very little about you.

Trump was defrauded. That is why three years later it is still a relevant story. You cannot make your lies the truth by repeating them, but you think you can. That says very little about you.

trump is the one that defrauds.

like his fake university. & his fake charity.

Forum List

Back