DeSantis pictures a Florida-Georgia ‘Cold War’ if Stacey The Hoax Abrams wins election: “can’t have Castro to my south & Abrams to my north. disaster"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Is anyone buying Stacey “The Hoax” Abrams’ apology for going maskless among masked school children?

FP3ckX0XMAImeLx

Let us imagine the Confederate regime of DeSantis and his hate for black people in power.

Georgia use to be reliable but the weak Whites in the state allowed the despicable Atlanta Negroes to steal the election process.

1649511790066.png

I support humans, not colors.
Then don’t smear Blacks who don’t agree with you Or automatically assume that political differences with Blacks means one is a racist or doesn’t support the notion of “Blacks being in Power.”

My choices for President in the last 12 years: Condoleeza Rice, Herman Cain and Ben Carson (voted for Cain and Carson in the ‘12 and ‘16 primaries). Yet according to Liberals, when I criticized Obama I somehow had a problem with a Black man being in the White House???

Let us imagine the Confederate regime of DeSantis and his hate for black people in power.
Why are you liberals always on this kick? Our first 150 years we didn't have an blacks in power and we were a great country. We were the envy of the world. We don't need this diversity crap you libs keep pushing.

Why are you liberals always on this kick? Our first 150 years we didn't have an blacks in power and we were a great country. We were the envy of the world. We don't need this diversity crap you libs keep pushing.
Tough shit boy, that is what America is about. You white slavemasters have been beaten down 150 years ago and it is the way shit is done in this country.

If you don't like it you are free to leave.

Then don’t smear Blacks who don’t agree with you Or automatically assume that political differences with Blacks means one is a racist or doesn’t support the notion of “Blacks being in Power.”

My choices for President in the last 12 years: Condoleeza Rice, Herman Cain and Ben Carson (voted for Cain and Carson in the ‘12 and ‘16 primaries). Yet according to Liberals, when I criticized Obama I somehow had a problem with a Black man being in the White House???
I will criticize anyone I like in any party no matter their race.

I will criticize anyone I like in any party no matter their race.
Yet when we do the same thing, you people automatically think it is because we don’t like Blacks being in power. Try not to be full of shit.

Forum List

Back