🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Despicable DNC Ghouls / Leftist Buzzards Fund Raising Off The Dead

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Before the bodies were cold, before murdered Americans had been removed from the crime scene, Democrats rushed to the microphones to use the tragedy, to use people's murdered loved ones, as political props / weapons to attack the President.

Even worse, these callous, shameless vampires were already sending out fliers and producing ads TO RAISE MONEY.

Democratic Party fundraising off mass shootings in El Paso, Dayton

The Dayton Ohio shooter was a self-professed Satan-worshipping Elizabeth Warren supporter....but that didn't stop Warren from fund-raising off the dead bodies her supporter is responsible for...

Elizabeth Warren And DNC Fundraising Off Tragedy Of Shootings In El Paso And Dayton

Beto, Warren, Sanders, & even Kamala Harris began raising money off of these tragedies...

Kamala Harris Is Already Fundraising Off the Mass Shootings

Despicable, shameless, soulless...the race to politicize and make money off of the dead family members of those still grieving is disgusting!

Before the bodies were cold, before murdered Americans had been removed from the crime scene, Democrats rushed to the microphones to use the tragedy, to use people's murdered loved ones, as political props / weapons to attack the President.

Even worse, these callous, shameless vampires were already sending out fliers and producing ads TO RAISE MONEY.

Democratic Party fundraising off mass shootings in El Paso, Dayton

The Dayton Ohio shooter was a self-professed Satan-worshipping Elizabeth Warren supporter....but that didn't stop Warren from fund-raising off the dead bodies her supporter is responsible for...

Elizabeth Warren And DNC Fundraising Off Tragedy Of Shootings In El Paso And Dayton

Beto, Warren, Sanders, & even Kamala Harris began raising money off of these tragedies...

Kamala Harris Is Already Fundraising Off the Mass Shootings

Despicable, shameless, soulless...the race to politicize and make money off of the dead family members of those still grieving is disgusting!

To be honest I see two sides of this.

High profile politicians rushing to the mics or fundraising within 24 hours, I agree, is not a good look. However. Terrorism IS political--that's the definition of terrorism--violence with a political end. So to say we shouldn't "politicize" it seems silly to me. It will be politicized; it IS political. Chiding people for this seems like just more "Outrage Theater" to me.

But, there's a line. Just don't be completely unseemly about it--like fundraising. Agreed there.

High profile politicians rushing to the mics or fundraising within 24 hours, I agree, is not a good look. However. Terrorism IS political--that's the definition of terrorism--violence with a political end. So to say we shouldn't "politicize" it seems silly to me. It will be politicized; it IS political. Chiding people for this seems like just more "Outrage Theater" to me.

But, there's a line. Just don't be completely unseemly about it--like fundraising. Agreed there.

Every time there is one of these mass shootings, the NRA rushed out and says, "The Democrats are coming for your guns!"

Every time there is one of these mass shootings, the NRA rushed out and says, "The Democrats are coming for your guns!"

They also say "It's too soon to do anything about the problem" That's bullshit. It's never too soon to do something about the problem.

Forum List

Back