Despite Unity Pledge, A Year And A Half In Office, All Biden Has Left Is Insults, Smears, & Division

Another good jobs report today. Gas is back down to pre-Russian sanction levels, covid is still there but less of a threat, BBB passed, infrastructure passed, we're out of Afghanistan, we're respected by our allies once more...

I'm not sure why he decided to make this speech tonight other than to capitalize on the slight upturn in Democratic party prospects in the midterms. We'll see how the polls look next week.

And diesel is up.

OK, how about some CIVILITY and TOLERANCE instead of outright hostility, intolerance, insults, and divisive attacks.
What a difference!

9C21AE90-5706-4026-BC84-FEA3EA31425F.jpeg

Was the election stolen? If yes, you're whacked...NOBODY IS FOR COMMUNISM EXCEPT IN cHINA nAM n kOREA WITH A GUN TO THEIR HEAD, DUPE... oops lol

FC13402A-A9B0-408E-B26F-A519CD2E119D.png

So why is there a “growing number” of those who believe laws were broken during the last election? Because people have seen the evidence. 2000 mules!

Meanwhile you’ve got nothing to explain how Biden “won” yet Dems lost house seats and failed to win the Senate. How he lost 18 of 19 bellweather counties.

All your side does is huff and puff and start name calling.

8932F5D7-B02B-4A2A-8E93-DEE74B0D1C50.jpeg

Biden pledged to unify the country, and instead, he has decimated the country, insulted and attacked more than half of all Americans, called parents terrorists, called millions of Americans because they don't support Democrats' policies, agenda, and crimes.

All Biden has left now is division, insults, and attacks.

As his poll numbers plunge again he is lashing out, attacking the people disapproving of the lousy job he's doing and how he's screwing them.

Trump has a 39% approval rating and Biden has a 42% approval rating. More than half of all Americans are being held hostage by old people home drama.

Joe Biden participated in Hillary's and Obama's failed coup attempt. He bragged about extorting the former Ukraine PM, and has proven to be criminal as hell based on State Department testimony, photos, abd his son"s laptop.

He has destroyed the country. He is a much bigger threat.

Biden pledged to unify the country, and instead, he has decimated the country, insulted and attacked more than half of all Americans, called parents terrorists, called millions of Americans because they don't support Democrats' policies, agenda, and crimes.

As his poll numbers plunge again he is lashing out, attacking the people disapproving of the lousy job he's doing and how he's screwing them.

What have you done for unity?

its all hes got after the absolute disaster of his admin ...

Somebody who steals an election, the way Biden and the Rats have done, has left nothing but contempt from the people he stole this election from.

He deserves nothing more.

He only deserves scorn and disrespect! and that's exactly what he is getting, and what he and his handlers will get till the bitter end.

Something over 80 years ago, a national leader stirred up his followers into a frenzy by accusing the Jews of everything that was wrong, bad, or unsatisfactory in society, the economy, the culture. The Jews were portrayed as evil, dangerous, a threat.

Tonight another national leader who campaigned on 'bringing Americans together' accused 75 million Americans of being a threat and danger to democracy and accused a particular political party of everything wrong, bad, or unsatisfactory in society, the economy, the culture. Patriots were portrayed as evil, dangerous, a threat.

Essentially he declared war on half the country. And I wonder what we can look for as his 'final solution' to deal with all us terrible, dangerous 'terrorists' who share a MAGA vision?

Everything in that speech is pure projection

What are these evil assholes so scared about?

All you have are division, insults, and attacks.

Lies. Nobody wants to take our guns either, right?
LIAR: No one with power - elected and appointed officials' - have taken guns away from sober, sane and law-abiding citizens.

The 2nd Amendment has not been enforced since it was promulgated in the 18th Century. Its ambiguity has been confused since it was written and abused by people like you and the NRA.

Served my country for 34 years so everyone could have the right to speak freely, no matter if I agree or not.

And you?
32 years in law enforcement, prior to that service in the Navy: 2 years active duty for training, 2 years on active duty and 2 years on inactive duty 1967 - 1973.

I know you didn't ask the question for me to answer, however, in my career in LE I prosecuted a number of Vietnam Vets (as both of us are) had committed serious/violent crimes.

Just this week a NYC Police Officer was convicted of violence on Jan 6, 2021; he received a ten-year sentence in a Federal Prison. I don't know if he's a vet, yet he served 20 years after taking an oath to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies..., as both you and I did. We also know the UCMJ and understood Disobedience to Military Orders. The Commander-in-Chief on Jan 6 violated COTUS.

Last edited:
Feel like uniting with anyone who doesn't like Trump? Didn't think so.
This statement here ^^^ demonstrates more clearly than most, how completely fucked up the dumbass progressives are.

They really truly believe, that this is all about Donald Trump. They've been spreading that bullshit for so long they've convinced themselves it's true.

View attachment 690332
So why is there a “growing number” of those who believe laws were broken during the last election? Because people have seen the evidence. 2000 mules!

Meanwhile you’ve got nothing to explain how Biden “won” yet Dems lost house seats and failed to win the Senate. How he lost 18 of 19 bellweather counties.

All your side does is huff and puff and start name calling.

View attachment 690331

Forum List

Back