🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Deter U.S. :: Iran unveils new domestic fighter jet, with President Hassan Rouhani sitting in it

Darkman00

VIP Member
Aug 3, 2018
Originally I thought Rouhani was sitting on a Persian rug maybe .... :D

Rouhani unveils ‘made-in-Iran’ fighter jet meant to deter U.S.

Iran displayed a new twin-seat fighter jet Tuesday, saying it's all Iranian-made and with advanced avionics and fire control systems.

Global News
4 hours ago

Iran unveils new domestic fighter jet
Iran unveiled a new domestic fighter jet with President Hassan Rouhani saying Tehran's military strength was only designed to deter enemies and aimed at ...

Al Jazeera English
23 minutes ago

Images released by state media show President Hassan Rouhani sitting in the cockpit of the aircraft named Kowsar.

39 minutes ago
92645b5b174542d684325250e1b30610_18.jpg

A handout image shows President Hassan Rouhani sitting in the cockpit of the Kowsar fighter jet [Iranian Presidency via AFP]

aacf1411f0e640f6ad490bdbb9c16dc5_18.jpg
Iran unveiled its first domestic fighter jet at a defence show in the capital Tehran on Tuesday [Iranian Presidency via AFP]

i predict President Trump will soon release a picture of himself sitting in one of our fighter jets, and saying something about "ours work".

I'm sure the real fly boys were glad the old coot didn't touch anything.

There sits the billions Barry gave them. Wonder how many more of them they have.

I'm sure our latest could smoke theirs. Might be worth a dog fight to see. LOL

There sits the billions Barry gave them. Wonder how many more of them they have.

Now they get to keep it and restart their nuke program anytime. MAGA

You think they ever stopped?

LOL I sure don't.

They used that money to support terrorism all over the world and to keep their nuke program rolling.

LOL I sure don't.

They used that money to support terrorism all over the world and to keep their nuke program rolling.
You’re a spoon-fed Trump sheep on the internet. You have zero knowledge about the matter. Meanwhile all parties tasked with enforcing tee deal, including the Trump administration, certified that they were not working on nuclear weapons every single time.

LOL I sure don't.

You’re a spoon-fed Trump sheep on the internet. You have zero knowledge about the matter. Meanwhile all parties tasked with enforcing tee deal, including the Trump administration, certified that they were not working on nuclear weapons every single time.

Nah. Just someone with common sense which you are sadly lacking in.

Iran has been pursuing a nuke for decades and you think they made a deal they will stick to. Silly you.

The deal Barry and Kerry made benefited Iran. Not the US.

They got their billions back and are using it.

If you think they aren't still pursuing a nuke then you are one sad fool.

The inspectors had to wait over month before they could inspect. You can move loads of stuff in a month.

LOL I sure don't.

And then master negotiator John Kerry rode his bike into a tree.

LOL I sure don't.

Iran has been pursuing a nuke for decades and you think they made a deal they will stick to. Silly you.

The inspectors had to wait over month before they could inspect. You can move loads of stuff in a month.
It is still certified by the Trump administration that they stopped working on nukes. Sorry, anonymous internet sheep.

LOL I sure don't.

It is still certified by the Trump administration that they stopped working on nukes. Sorry, anonymous internet sheep.

LMAO You believe what you want. Opinions are like ass holes and we all have one.

Carry on dufus.

LOL I sure don't.

anonymous internet sheep???

i didn't know CNN was looking for sources for their next anti-trump story.

LOL I sure don't.

And then master negotiator John Kerry rode his bike into a tree.
His Iran deal makes 1 more than Trump has negotiated so far in his entire Presidency

LOL I sure don't.

anonymous internet sheep???

i didn't know CNN was looking for sources for their next anti-trump story.
I doubt you know much of aanything at all

Originally I thought Rouhani was sitting on a Persian rug maybe .... :D

Rouhani unveils ‘made-in-Iran’ fighter jet meant to deter U.S.

Iran displayed a new twin-seat fighter jet Tuesday, saying it's all Iranian-made and with advanced avionics and fire control systems.

Global News
4 hours ago

Iran unveils new domestic fighter jet
Iran unveiled a new domestic fighter jet with President Hassan Rouhani saying Tehran's military strength was only designed to deter enemies and aimed at ...

Al Jazeera English
23 minutes ago

Images released by state media show President Hassan Rouhani sitting in the cockpit of the aircraft named Kowsar.

39 minutes ago
92645b5b174542d684325250e1b30610_18.jpg

A handout image shows President Hassan Rouhani sitting in the cockpit of the Kowsar fighter jet [Iranian Presidency via AFP]

aacf1411f0e640f6ad490bdbb9c16dc5_18.jpg
Iran unveiled its first domestic fighter jet at a defence show in the capital Tehran on Tuesday [Iranian Presidency via AFP]
ooo - a jet. impressive.

iu

Shit. I remember when two Libyan jets challenged two Navy jets.

The tee shirt read.

US Navy 2, Libya 0
Bring it on baby.

Our navy boys would smoke Iranian jets.

Forum List

Back