🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Deter U.S. :: Iran unveils new domestic fighter jet, with President Hassan Rouhani sitting in it

I'm sure the real fly boys were glad the old coot didn't touch anything.

There sits the billions Barry gave them. Wonder how many more of them they have.

I'm sure our latest could smoke theirs. Might be worth a dog fight to see. LOL
Now they get to keep it and restart their nuke program anytime. MAGA

You think they ever stopped?

LOL I sure don't.

They used that money to support terrorism all over the world and to keep their nuke program rolling.
You’re a spoon-fed Trump sheep on the internet. You have zero knowledge about the matter. Meanwhile all parties tasked with enforcing tee deal, including the Trump administration, certified that they were not working on nuclear weapons every single time.
And then master negotiator John Kerry rode his bike into a tree.
His Iran deal makes 1 more than Trump has negotiated so far in his entire Presidency
North Korea called. NATO on line 2.

I'm sure the real fly boys were glad the old coot didn't touch anything.

There sits the billions Barry gave them. Wonder how many more of them they have.

I'm sure our latest could smoke theirs. Might be worth a dog fight to see. LOL
Now they get to keep it and restart their nuke program anytime. MAGA

You think they ever stopped?

LOL I sure don't.

They used that money to support terrorism all over the world and to keep their nuke program rolling.
Yes, I don't trust Iran, I am sure they were pushing forward with nukes -- our intelligence agencies lied and said Iran was in compliance.

North Korea is a far more trust worthy country to deal with

Awesome. I stand with Iran on this issue. US is doing its master Israel's bidding for them.

Is that a copy of the U.S.A.F. F-5 Tigershark?
View attachment 212068
That's what I was thinking when I saw the photo. When I was in the Navy back in the 70's, our pilots would train against these F-5's among other planes. The remaining Iranian F-14's are probably more capable than these.

Remember when the movie Top Gun tried to pass off F-5's as Migs?
Yeah. That was their actual role in training - to act as older Migs our pilots would likely encounter with Soviet client states.

Forum List

Back