DHS Launches Criminal Probe Into Destruction Of Jan. 6 Secret Service Text Messages

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
To ensure the integrity of our investigation, the USSS must not engage in any further investigative activities regarding the collection and preservation of the evidence referenced above,” DHS Deputy Inspector General Gladys Ayala wrote in a letter to Secret Service Director James Murray on Wednesday evening. “This includes immediately refraining from interviewing potential witnesses, collecting devices or taking any other action that would interfere with an ongoing criminal investigation.”

To ensure the integrity of our investigation, the USSS must not engage in any further investigative activities regarding the collection and preservation of the evidence referenced above,” DHS Deputy Inspector General Gladys Ayala wrote in a letter to Secret Service Director James Murray on Wednesday evening. “This includes immediately refraining from interviewing potential witnesses, collecting devices or taking any other action that would interfere with an ongoing criminal investigation.”

Integrity???? :auiqs.jpg: That ship sailed before the first hearing.

What I find very disturbing is that they did not destroy the text until after they were notified they'd be needed as evidence. That's a definite criminal act and red flags are appropriate to zero in on this crime. This statement is totally legitimate, as the investigation is itself. Many crimes were committed on January 6th, and none of them would have occurred if it weren't for trump's actions and inactions.

What I find very disturbing is that they did not destroy the text until after they were notified they'd be needed as evidence. That's a definite criminal act and red flags are appropriate to zero in on this crime. This statement is totally legitimate, as the investigation is itself. Many crimes were committed on January 6th, and none of them would have occurred if it weren't for trump's actions and inactions.

You mean just like Hillary did with her emails?

Wow. They ignore all the emails and texts that prove hunter and his dad are criminals.

Selective prosecution never ends well for those doing the selecting.

Maybe DHS should first investigate Hillary Clinton's server and destroyed laptops.

To ensure the integrity of our investigation

You're kidding, right? Chunky's J6 debacle took a dump on "integrity" the first minute of the first hour of the first day they began this sick political witch hunt. Welcome to America's first Congressional hearing where they make the charges and accusations FIRST, then spend the next month or two trying to dig around breaking into people's homes hoping to actually find any evidence to SUPPORT the charges already made! :laughing0301:

This'll all go over like a submarine with screen doors this Fall. Can't wait to watch the public flogging.

Right, ignore the obvious current fraud and go after some old insignificant conjured up fraud. Sorry, that's not how it works.
Why are you justifying the laws that Hillary broke? Why should I care what you think if you all lied about Trump during the last Presidential campaign? You are just going to lie again. So, why don't you come clean and tell us? Oh, because it was Hillary...

Why are you justifying the laws that Hillary broke? Why should I care what you think if you all lied about Trump during the last Presidential campaign? You are just going to lie again. So, why don't you come clean and tell us? Oh, because it was Hillary...
If we're going to do that there's no end to this crap. While Bush ( the younger ) was president, he and Cheney destroyed 500,000 emails during the Iraq war. Billions of dollars went missing, Iraq antiquities disappeared, thousands of lives were lost in that war. I think that's a much bigger fish to go after if you're going after old fish.

im sure they'll find them along with 33k deleted ones you don't give a rats fuck about.

cause he's a double dog dooshbag trollboy firestarter wanna be.

im sure they'll find them along with 33k deleted ones you don't give a rats fuck about.
You don't get it at all. They deleted them after they were told they were needed for evidence. That is surely a crime.

If we're going to do that there's no end to this crap. While Bush ( the younger ) was president, he and Cheney destroyed 500,000 emails during the Iraq war. Billions of dollars went missing, Iraq antiquities disappeared, thousands of lives were lost in that war. I think that's a much bigger fish to go after if you're going after old fish.
What were on the 500,000 emails? Don't know, do you? Nope. So, it's just something in your mind that is false. Hillary's stuff is on a much greater problem. It's creating false and damaging information in order to win an election. It's destroying our Republic from within which will eventually kill millions. The Democrats in the House and Senate saw the same intelligence information that Bush had and agreed Saddam had to go. And, in war, people die.
So, we do have to see what's happening today because of what has happened in the past. But, if Hillary and Biden can get away with their felonies, then no reason to pursue any more today. And, Biden's work during the Obama era was with China. China ended up working with Fauci for gain of function with Covid19 that killed millions of people and destroyed economies around the world including in the U.S. What did China get for the obvious Hunter-China exchanges of money and positioning through the Big Dog, Joe Biden? Was it to unleash this deadly virus to topple the U.S. economy and bring in top down tyranny into the U.S.? I think that's more important than a riot inside the Capitol Building that wasn't going to accomplish a thing. Delay a vote? Big deal! The vote would have still taken place. Now we see Joe Biden getting us into another Viet Nam over in the Ukraine. Why? Does it have to do with Hunter and the game he played for his Dad with the Ukraine and he has to respond the way he is slowly by slowly, inch by inch getting us into a war with Russia do to defend Ukraine because Joe is compromised? Wake up!!! The January 6th riot is over and nothing was accomplished.

What were on the 500,000 emails? Don't know, do you? Nope. So, it's just something in your mind that is false. Hillary's stuff is on a much greater problem. It's creating false and damaging information in order to win an election. It's destroying our Republic from within which will eventually kill millions. The Democrats in the House and Senate saw the same intelligence information that Bush had and agreed Saddam had to go. And, in war, people die.
So, we do have to see what's happening today because of what has happened in the past. But, if Hillary and Biden can get away with their felonies, then no reason to pursue any more today. And, Biden's work during the Obama era was with China. China ended up working with Fauci for gain of function with Covid19 that killed millions of people and destroyed economies around the world including in the U.S. What did China get for the obvious Hunter-China exchanges of money and positioning through the Big Dog, Joe Biden? Was it to unleash this deadly virus to topple the U.S. economy and bring in top down tyranny into the U.S.? I think that's more important than a riot inside the Capitol Building that wasn't going to accomplish a thing. Delay a vote? Big deal! The vote would have still taken place. Now we see Joe Biden getting us into another Viet Nam over in the Ukraine. Why? Does it have to do with Hunter and the game he played for his Dad with the Ukraine and he has to respond the way he is slowly by slowly, inch by inch getting us into a war with Russia do to defend Ukraine because Joe is compromised? Wake up!!! The January 6th riot is over and nothing was accomplished.
If we're going to put priorities on things, the most recent and the most egregious offenses should be dealt with. I think January 6th and the attempted overthrow of our government would top the list without any doubt. Deal with it ! Try to have a good day, I plan on it. I'm not wasting my time trying to talk sense into idiots.

If we're going to put priorities on things, the most recent and the most egregious offenses should be dealt with. I think January 6th and the attempted overthrow of our government would top the list without any doubt. Deal with it ! Try to have a good day, I plan on it. I'm not wasting my time trying to talk sense into idiots.
That’s just dumb. No one was trying to overthrow the government. Of course, Hillary trying to use false attacks paying for them to overthrow Trump is the same thing. The thing is, the things Hillary did are still having bad affects today as well. Democrats think they are above the law with everything. Pelosi D’s husband just used insider information to score big in the stock market. We are getting into a war with Russia which is way worse than people having a free tour of the Capitol Building. And, we now know why Biden got paid off by China. To silence him about Fauci and the China Virus.

The only attempted overthrow of a. Gov that had 0 guns used.

In the country with the most guns of all.

And Trump himself said to keep it peaceful.

Uh huh.

The turdmuffins are strong in this one.

That’s just dumb. No one was trying to overthrow the government. Of course, Hillary trying to use false attacks paying for them to overthrow Trump is the same thing. The thing is, the things Hillary did are still having bad affects today as well. Democrats think they are above the law with everything. Pelosi D’s husband just used insider information to score big in the stock market. We are getting into a war with Russia which is way worse than people having a free tour of the Capitol Building. And, we now know why Biden got paid off by China. To silence him about Fauci and the China Virus.
So many lies, since I don't know which one to address and it's all the waste of time anyway, I choose to ignore you.

Forum List

Back