🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

DHS secretary: Border wall construction begins by summer

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Construction for the wall on the U.S.-Mexico border will begin by this summer, says Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly.

Kelly appeared with Attorney General Jeff Sessions on Fox News to give an update about the border wall’s status and illegal border crossings.

“I think by late spring, early summer, we’ll have some prototypes and then we’ll be able to move forward by into the summer,” Kelly told host Martha MacCallum. “We’re going to get it as quick as we can.”

Kelly said that about 100 companies are putting together the wall ............................

DHS Secretary: Border Wall Construction Begins by Summer
Wall to cover at least 1,250 miles
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well you can bet this will piss off those rejects who held signs saying " LET THEM IN" ......... Gawed the irony of being raped just doesn't get through their pathetic heads.

They must think we are immune to it , unlike Germany, Sweden etc................. You would think they would let that sink in and take a hint from it.

But that alone can demonstrate just how brain dead they really are.

This is pretty much the pussy grabber's first lie, isn't it?

No, I don't mean lies like to his various wives, bastard kids, tax accountant, courts, etc. I mean since he said he was running for (cough gag cough) president.

What is it with the brain dead RWNJs that they get SO happy every time their taxes get jacked up for no reason?

Bet you're just thrilled that the pussy grabber's 1% cronies have already gotten several tax cuts at your expense, not to mention the millions he's already made off your stupidity.

Note to RWNJ fools: No, there won't be a wall but if there is, no, Mexico is not paying for it because the pussy grabber is their bitch, just like he's China's.

What a hot mess that worthless cheeto is.

Forum List

Back