DHS unveils Trump's first completed border wall project

I could get over that. Geez, that looks too easily climbable.

Is this a joke?

How would you climb it?

Many ways. Palm tree climber guys could go right up that. Needs more of a smooth wall. Not vertical rails one can grab onto with a flat surface to plant feet. It looks like you could jam knees into the gap and do it that way. WTF?!

You suffer from delusions of grandeur?

Come on man, you now Consuela's pregnant ass is not getting over that wall. Neither are about 99% of the illegals.

Maybe not Consuela, but her man probably can pretty handily.

Illegal immigration is a Loser's Dream, so keep on pushing it. Especially with the frenzied mob demanding entrance before the midterms.

Can mama climb it with her 3-year old daughter in her arms?

Oh well, her husband might make it over.

I can say that I sure wouldn't want to try to climb it.

They should put razor wire on top facing the back. Razor wire can slice and dice anyone trying to get through it.

They should electrify it as well. No one would get through.

I'd have a hard time figuring out how to get over this one:

Except...2 32-ft ladders and it's a done deal.

r

Is this a joke?

How would you climb it?

Many ways. Palm tree climber guys could go right up that. Needs more of a smooth wall. Not vertical rails one can grab onto with a flat surface to plant feet. It looks like you could jam knees into the gap and do it that way. WTF?!

Come on man, you now Consuela's pregnant ass is not getting over that wall. Neither are about 99% of the illegals.

Again, you underestimate the difficulty of climbing a 30 foot wall. How do you get down without killing yourself? Remember how many kids could not climb the rope in gym? Multiply that by a factor of 10 because those illegals have never even seen a rope like that.

Is this a joke?

How would you climb it?

Again, you underestimate the difficulty of climbing a 30 foot wall. How do you get down without killing yourself? Remember how many kids could not climb the rope in gym? Multiply that by a factor of 10 because those illegals have never even seen a rope like that.

I agree and that wall looks huge. I sure as hell wouldn't want to try to climb it.

They should put razor wire at the top and electrify those wires. No one would get in.

Is this a joke?

How would you climb it?

A rope is not hard to figure out

Two miles of fence in two years

At this rate, Trump will have to be President for 2000 years to complete the wall

Planning for this started in 2009...........

It is a replacement project........

It is a fence.....

Those spaces could probably be opened wide enough for people to fit through with industrial hydraulic bottle jacks in moments.

Forum List

Back