🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dice underscores the moral cluelessness of the political left

Ringtone

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2019
Bear in mind, folks, they're talking about the late Mullah Yabadabadoo who lead a barbaric horde that raped and slaughtered tens of thousands of Muslims and Christians in Iraq and Syria. They sexually enslaved little girls, for crying out loud! This piece of excrement blew up his own children. The political left is a cult of imbecility and depravity.

Bear in mind, folks, they're talking about the late Mullah Yabadabadoo who lead a barbaric horde that raped and slaughtered tens of thousands of Muslims and Christians in Iraq and Syria. They sexually enslaved little girls, for crying out loud! This piece of excrement blew up his own children. The political left is a cult of imbecility and depravity.

And when did we see this depraved, imbecilic moral cluelessness before just recently?

Pelosi actually made baby talk about God's children, sparks of divinity . . . regarding MS-13.

It's always fun to hear a Trump supporter wax on about moral cluelessness. :lol:

The leftist twits Crepitus, Pogo and g5000 further and quite unwittingly underscore the moral cluelessness of the political left.

stormy-daniels-trump.jpg

I, David Dennison, have singlehandedly amputated the Right's moral legs at the hip!

The leftist twits Crepitus, Pogo and g5000 further and quite unwittingly underscore the moral cluelessness of the political left.

Yet another yahoo who wants to blame others for his own gullibility.

Hey, you wanna buy a bridge? It goes straight to Mark Dice's house in California. You'll never need to leave Duh Bubble.

stormy-daniels-trump.jpg

I, David Dennison, have singlehandedly amputated the Right's moral legs at the hip!

I'm John Miller and I approved this message. And so did I. Believe me/us.

Last edited:

Welcome....you do good work. :thup:

Yet another yahoo who wants to blame others for his own gullibility.

Hey, you wanna buy a bridge? It goes straight to Mark Dice's house in California. You'll never need to leave Duh Bubble.

The decrepit snitch chimes in.....The Kenyan claimed he could lower the seas and you believed it....so who's the sucker, sucker?

Thread is a lie.

Can you be more specific?

You don't believe ISIS did those things under Al-Baghdadi's tutelage? Or, you don't believe some Democrats are trying to eulogize the positive aspects of the creature who oversaw the worst excesses of the Caliphate?

stormy-daniels-trump.jpg

One thing we know for sure is you've never seen a stripper much less bedded one. Trump is an ANIMAL and obviously terrifying to you little dorks.

stormy-daniels-trump.jpg

Are you implying a moral equivalency between the voluntary exchange of goods and/or services in exchange for sexual gratification and the Caliphate's record of murder, rape, and sexual slavery on a industrial scale?

Seriously?

You don't believe ISIS did those things under Al-Baghdadi's tutelage? Or, you don't believe some Democrats are trying to eulogize the positive aspects of the creature who oversaw the worst excesses of the Caliphate?

They seem to be equating infidelity to murder, rape, torture and genocide, which makes perfect sense in the Twilight Zone or Clown World.

They seem to be equating infidelity to murder, rape, torture and genocide, which makes perfect sense in the Twilight Zone or Clown World.

or equating infidelity to one of the 10 COMMANDMENTS.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

or equating infidelity to one of the 10 COMMANDMENTS.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Is it the one about coveting my neighbors handmaiden? Then guilty as charged!

so-a-sexy-handmaid-s-tale-halloween-costume-exists-and-please-send-help.png

Forum List

Back