Dick's now purging pro gun patriotic merchandise

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Dick's Sporting Goods is moving beyond banning the sale of 'assault rifles,' ordering stores to purge items promoting the Second Amendment, patriotism and gun culture as well, according to employees.
Dick’s Now Purging Pro-Gun, Patriotic Merchandise

-------------------------------------------------------------
Well this is one store that won't stay a float for long they aren't big enough to with stand people dropping them like flies.
This store isn't even as popular as like Target , or Bass pro etc, they are playing with fire being this stupid.

I've never stepped foot in one of their stores. Now I have even less reason to do so.

They can stop selling all guns for all I care. Another gun store will happily fill the void.

• Banned
I've never stepped foot in one of their stores. Now I have even less reason to do so.

I hear yah, and we can be sure there will be a few million more who won't shop there.
Hope these losers TANK and fast.
They aren't even as rich as the NFL probably , they can't afford to dump Patriotic AMericans.

Well this is one store that won't stay a float for long they aren't big enough to with stand people dropping them like flies.

This store isn't even as popular as like Target , or Bass pro etc, they are playing with fire being this stupid.
I hope you're right but time will tell.

Dick's, as well as a number of other major corporations, are not without competent business advisors who obviously have given them the go-ahead for backing away from a pro-gun posture. I certainly hope I'm mistaken but it seems to me the Liberal anti-gun faction has grown substantially over the past few decades.

Last time I was in Dicks it was geared for the urban fag sports culture.
Lots of clothing and florescent spandex. Bikes and jogging crap.

Not really geared for fishing, or hunting anymore. I will stick with Fleet Farm.

Dick's, as well as a number of other major corporations, are not without competent business advisors who obviously have given them the go-ahead for backing away from a pro-gun posture.

That's what they said about Delta. How did that work out?

Dick's Sporting Goods is moving beyond banning the sale of 'assault rifles,' ordering stores to purge items promoting the Second Amendment, patriotism and gun culture as well, according to employees.

Note to self- go long Dick’s sporting goods puts.

I'm going to have to find the nearest store and start patronizing them.

I hope you're right but time will tell.

Dick's, as well as a number of other major corporations, are not without competent business advisors who obviously have given them the go-ahead for backing away from a pro-gun posture. I certainly hope I'm mistaken but it seems to me the Liberal anti-gun faction has grown substantially over the past few decades.

Shirley you jest. :laugh:

In 1995, I believe eight states had concealed carry provisions. Now all fifty do.

Just for starters.

They don't sell girls underwear.....asshole.

Youre in luck. Actually they do monkey. No you can get something to cross dress with.

Women's Underwear & Baselayers | DICK'S Sporting Goods

Youre in luck. Actually they do monkey. No you can get something to cross dress with.

In your case, it would not be crossdressing.....my guess is that they have lesbian section where you can get all you need to be happy.

In your case, it would not be crossdressing.....my guess is that they have lesbian section where you can get all you need to be happy.
In your case it would be cross dressing. Glad you cleared that up so there is no doubt you are a cross dresser..

Dork lol

In your case it would be cross dressing. Glad you cleared that up so there is no doubt you are a cross dresser..

You could probably get some woman's underwear with a big hole in the back so they won't tear when you've got your head shoved up your ass.

urheadupurass_zpsebc71963.jpg

Forum List

Back