Dick's now purging pro gun patriotic merchandise

I'm going to have to find the nearest store and start patronizing them.

They don't sell girls underwear.....asshole.
Youre in luck. Actually they do monkey. No you can get something to cross dress with.

Women's Underwear & Baselayers | DICK'S Sporting Goods

In your case, it would not be crossdressing.....my guess is that they have lesbian section where you can get all you need to be happy.
In your case it would be cross dressing. Glad you cleared that up so there is no doubt you are a cross dresser..

You could probably get some woman's underwear with a big hole in the back so they won't tear when you've got your head shoved up your ass.

urheadupurass_zpsebc71963.jpg
Did you have someone take that photo of you or did you do it with a selfie stick?

They don't sell girls underwear.....asshole.
Youre in luck. Actually they do monkey. No you can get something to cross dress with.

In your case, it would not be crossdressing.....my guess is that they have lesbian section where you can get all you need to be happy.
In your case it would be cross dressing. Glad you cleared that up so there is no doubt you are a cross dresser..

You could probably get some woman's underwear with a big hole in the back so they won't tear when you've got your head shoved up your ass.

Did you have someone take that photo of you or did you do it with a selfie stick?

Or you could find women's underwear that fits your oversized ass.

All the best Lezbo.......you're gonna need it.

You''ll probably be looking for a store called "*****".

Just thought I should tell you that you need some sun but I forgot the sun hates you. You look disgusting and pallid in that picture.

Just thought I should tell you that you need some sun but I forgot the sun hates you. You look disgusting and pallid in that picture.

Best of luck Lezbo....you're gonna need it.

Even lesbians have some standards and you'll fail them all.

You thought......I broke up right at that point.

Broke up? Is that some disease you catch by being recessive?

You thought.....now that was funny to read.

More like.....you farted.

Are all your insults always lame like this? :rolleyes:

Gotta hand it to you...you have to be pretty limber.

Ok monkey. I'm done playing with you. You dont even offer any resistance. :rolleyes:

Ok monkey. I'm done playing with you. You dont even offer any resistance. :rolleyes:

Apparently, neither does your sphincter.

Dick's Sporting Goods is moving beyond banning the sale of 'assault rifles,' ordering stores to purge items promoting the Second Amendment, patriotism and gun culture as well, according to employees.
Dick’s Now Purging Pro-Gun, Patriotic Merchandise

-------------------------------------------------------------
Well this is one store that won't stay a float for long they aren't big enough to with stand people dropping them like flies.
This store isn't even as popular as like Target , or Bass pro etc, they are playing with fire being this stupid.
Why businesses participates in virtue signaling is beyond my understanding. Dick's is going to get it in the rear from the public.

i'll be glad to go shopping at this place once they go their going out of business sale soon.

Amazing how fast right-wingers are triggered by an Alex Jones fake news website.

Calling these people snowflakes is an insult to real snowflakes because even real snowflakes take a few seconds before they liquefy.

Get Woke! Go Broke!

Just weeks after halting sales of all firearms to customers under the age of 21 and banning AR-type rifles in its Field and Stream stores, retail giant Dick’s Sporting Goods announced a “deeper-than-expected” sales drop as their stock sank the most in four months, according to Fortune.

“There’s going to be some pushback and we expected that,” said CEO Edward Stack, in an earnings call with Wall Street analysts, CNN reports. “There are going to be the people who don’t shop us anymore for anything.”

Dick’s Posts 'Deeper than Expected' Losses Weeks After Taking Anti-Gun Stance - GunsAmerica Digest

Get Woke! Go Broke!

Just weeks after halting sales of all firearms to customers under the age of 21 and banning AR-type rifles in its Field and Stream stores, retail giant Dick’s Sporting Goods announced a “deeper-than-expected” sales drop as their stock sank the most in four months, according to Fortune.

“There’s going to be some pushback and we expected that,” said CEO Edward Stack, in an earnings call with Wall Street analysts, CNN reports. “There are going to be the people who don’t shop us anymore for anything.”

Dick’s Posts 'Deeper than Expected' Losses Weeks After Taking Anti-Gun Stance - GunsAmerica Digest

"There’s going to be some pushback and we expected that,

All the hillbillys shop elsewhere now.

Forum List

Back