Did anyone catch holders NAACP speech?

Did he throw it? :)lol: ) Naw, seriously...I caught a bit of it, and it seems to me he has vowed to lead the NAALCP and their band of thugs to get GZ on something... in retribution for a verdict they didn't like...but isn't that typical of race-baiters?

A politician with a racist agenda playing up to a racist organization...

who woulda thunk it???

Yea, who?

Funny.. did not vote for either...

And funny.. I didn't see Romney promoting separate treatment based on race... I did not see using separatist actions in a race based organization

Nope.. that is the territory of you and your ilk

Last edited by a moderator:
I am waiting for some armed citizen to get out of his car and lay waste to half a dozen protesters who are hammering on his vehicle...like in Oakland...lets see the shit really hit the fan.

its bound to happen....
Sadly yes, and will Give Obama and his minions fodder to declare Marshal Law...he's salivating at the prospect...why do you think he's egging on this massive division?

I am waiting for some armed citizen to get out of his car and lay waste to half a dozen protesters who are hammering on his vehicle...like in Oakland...lets see the shit really hit the fan.

its bound to happen....
Sadly yes, and will Give Obama and his minions fodder to declare Marshal Law...he's salivating at the prospect...why do you think he's egging on this massive division?

Good point...never let a crisis go to waste...

A politician with a racist agenda playing up to a racist organization...

who woulda thunk it???

Yea, who?

Damn, I never knew I was being exploited when I was in High school. For three years of high school I left home early to work as a student custodian (Janitor) at an elementary school and then worked there for 2 more hours after school....

I felt like I was doing pretty good. I damned sure had more money than most of the kids i went to school with. Why? Because I worked for it and no i didn't care that I was cleaning the toilets of little kids in my neighborhood. It was a job and for a HS student it paid well without having to work nights and weekends....

So I ask you, what is wrong with it?

Last edited by a moderator:

its bound to happen....

I've been thinking the exact same thing....he's hoping that Sharpton's "gathering" of protesters in 100 cities this weekend will start huge riots that will give him the go to put Marshal law in place. And there's so many racist idiots out there that can't think for themselves that are going to do their best to help his cause......

its bound to happen....

I've been thinking the exact same thing....he's hoping that Sharpton's "gathering" of protesters in 100 cities this weekend will start huge riots that will give him the go to put Marshal law in place. And there's so many racist idiots out there that can't think for themselves that are going to do their best to help his cause......
Indeed. True Democracy in action...true Democracy is nothing but mob rule...exactly what they want. (And what the Founder's didn't and why we are a Republic based on LAW ). :)

Last edited:
1. Taking away our guns
2. Taking away our rights to self defense
3. Letting thugs like Trayvon beat on innocent people

Really good message, assholes.

That's holder's entire point. He will say that the laws prevent further prosecution and all self defense laws must be repealed.

this administration is determend to leave us defenseless

SNIP:
Holder: "Stand Your Ground" allows, encourages escalating violence

Laws like "Stand Your Ground" undermine innocent Americans' safety "by allowing - and perhaps encouraging - violent situations to escalate in public," Attorney General Eric Holder said Tuesday afternoon, three days after George Zimmerman's acquittal in the shooting death of an unarmed black teenager spurred civil rights protests across the United States.

Delivering remarks to the NAACP's annual conference in Orlando - 30-something miles from where Zimmerman, claiming "self-defense," fatally shot Trayvon Martin - Holder acknowledged that "as passionate civil rights leaders, as engaged citizens and, most of all, as parents," his audience members remained "deeply - and rightly - concerned about this case." Calling the teen's death "tragic and unnecessary," he stressed that his department will consider "all available information" in determining whether to pursue federal criminal charges against Zimmerman.

Holder reiterated President Obama's statement following the verdict that "we are a nation of laws, and the jury has spoken." But "separate and apart from the case that has drawn the nation's attention," he continued, "it's time to question laws that senselessly expand the concept of self-defense and sow dangerous conflict in our neighborhoods.

all of it here
Holder: "Stand Your Ground" allows, encourages escalating violence - CBS News
This,
Holder reiterated President Obama's statement following the verdict that "we are a nation of laws, and the jury has spoken." But "separate and apart from the case that has drawn the nation's attention," he continued, "it's time to question laws that senselessly expand the concept of self-defense and sow dangerous conflict in our neighborhoods.
Wow.
Just WOW.
I've never thought of the concept of self-defense as being senseless. In fact, quite the opposite. I would hope that all people could (and would) defend themselves from criminal actions against them. It's not like I have a cop standing guard over my house or my person to prevent crimes against me or my property.
Nope, protecting myself and my family is not "senseless".

Self defense is conflict. What was not conflict was the black guy beating up the white mother in New Jersey. She didn't fight back. No conflict.

1. Taking away our guns

That's holder's entire point. He will say that the laws prevent further prosecution and all self defense laws must be repealed.
Just as they wish to get their meathooks on the 2nd Amendment.

1. Taking away our guns

Geez, is he still gonna take your guns? Its only been 6 years.

Gun sales are great tho!

While the obama regime would certainly like to pass gun confiscation that train left the station. Now they will try for laws criminalizing self defense much like the laws in England do.

Forum List

Back