Did anyone catch holders NAACP speech?

...it’s time to question laws that senselessly expand the concept of self-defense and sow dangerous conflict in our neighborhoods. These laws try to fix something that was never broken.

:eusa_eh:

Attorney General Eric Holder Addresses the NAACP Annual Convention

There was a time when I thought there'd be no way in hell that the Fed Gov't would push a State to change its laws, but........

I can totally see our current Admin bullying us out of our CWPs

While the obama regime would certainly like to pass gun confiscation that train left the station. Now they will try for laws criminalizing self defense much like the laws in England do.
Good point...another angle...but the Founders were clear about the intent of the Second...so I think they are stuck flailing.

The following gives some good thought regarding Free People and their right to defend themselves whether it be from another individual or a tyrannical government foreign or domestic...

What The Founding Fathers Said About the 2nd Amendment (Original Intent) | Captain James Davis Patriot Network

Does it annoy anyone else that our attorney general is so legally incompetent that despite the publicity of Zimmerman's trial, he still doesn't understand that stand your ground is irrelevant?

While the obama regime would certainly like to pass gun confiscation that train left the station. Now they will try for laws criminalizing self defense much like the laws in England do.

They might try, right now the federal jury instruction mirrors Florida's. It states there is no obligation to retreat in the federal instructions. Guess Holder should read his own shit before he criticizes states. Also I don't see the house being too cooperative with Holder right now.

A politician with a racist agenda playing up to a racist organization...

who woulda thunk it???

Yea, who?

Damn, I never knew I was being exploited when I was in High school. For three years of high school I left home early to work as a student custodian (Janitor) at an elementary school and then worked there for 2 more hours after school....

I felt like I was doing pretty good. I damned sure had more money than most of the kids i went to school with. Why? Because I worked for it and no i didn't care that I was cleaning the toilets of little kids in my neighborhood. It was a job and for a HS student it paid well without having to work nights and weekends....

So I ask you, what is wrong with it?

nothing Ollie.....if a Democrat was behind this Dean would be all over anyone saying something about it.....of course only if it was a Republican saying something.....a Democrat Dean would be .....well Dean dont question them.....not allowed too.....

Last edited by a moderator:
He will get in with Jackson who is calling for the UN to intervene in investigation

Watch this one

-Geaux

WHA????

Srsly?

brb
:evil:

I particularly liked this little nugget

The president of Jackson’s country is a black man. The top law enforcement officer of his country is a black man.

My favorite para:

So why is Jackson proposing the U.N. get involved? Because he knows that even if it means nothing in reality, it will make headlines. And a case like Zimmerman’s is perfect for a hustler like Jackson. He can put his ignorance on display without any consequences — as he did Sunday when he said Martin was denied a jury of his “peers” – and he gets a chance to make the name Jesse Jackson matter again...

Breaking: Rick Santorum delivers divisive message to Ku Klux Klan meeting. Press outraged, public up in arms.

Oh wait, that isn't what happened. Here's what really happened..

Eric Holder delivers divisive message to NAACP (The Klan with a Tan) meeting. Press gushes, public yawns.

Forum List

Back