Did Anyone Take Notice Of Dull And Doltish Looking Hillary Fans In North Carolina Speech?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:cow: :cuckoo: :stupid: Well, only Trump Supporters need to respond to this thread, apparently, we seem to be the only normal,intelligent and fair minded Americans around here. So, did we all take a good look at her massive crowd of 202 people in yesterdays speech in North Carolina? Did any of you see any regular,normal, intelligent looking, well informed middle class Americans in the audience? :eusa_doh:
It actually looked like a bunch of naive and younger people who had that "Live Under A Rock" look. Was someone waving a "Cheer" and "Applaud" sign off camera so that the turkeys knew when to cheer/laugh/applaud? :eusa_silenced:
This is typical of all her tiny rallies. We can only assume that they are all paid actors/blockheads who will do anything for $50.00, and warned not to challenge Hillary as she spews lies about Donald Trump during her rallies. Did they also all get a free box of Froot Loops when they left the event? :laugh: :laugh2: :hitit:

Yeah I noticed. Democrats are mostly freaks and fringe element failures of society.

Yeah I noticed. Democrats are mostly freaks and fringe element failures of society.
it seems that every time we see them, it is a mixture of all these races, generally either all very very young, or over the age of 65, and only attend these rallies cause they are bored, have no life, and want the free cookies and ice cream at these Hillary Rallies.

Last edited:
Trump should do a speech in NC at some 20,000 seater arena just to spite Hillary, u know it will fill right up.

You should speak better of the dead.

images

Last edited:
:cow: :cuckoo: :stupid: Well, only Trump Supporters need to respond to this thread, apparently, we seem to be the only normal,intelligent and fair minded Americans around here. So, did we all take a good look at her massive crowd of 202 people in yesterdays speech in North Carolina? Did any of you see any regular,normal, intelligent looking, well informed middle class Americans in the audience? :eusa_doh:
It actually looked like a bunch of naive and younger people who had that "Live Under A Rock" look. Was someone waving a "Cheer" and "Applaud" sign off camera so that the turkeys knew when to cheer/laugh/applaud? :eusa_silenced:
This is typical of all her tiny rallies. We can only assume that they are all paid actors/blockheads who will do anything for $50.00, and warned not to challenge Hillary as she spews lies about Donald Trump during her rallies. Did they also all get a free box of Froot Loops when they left the event? :laugh: :laugh2: :hitit:
Actually each paid Hillary supporter only get $40, (the paid supporters were having too much hassle trying to break a fifty and the event organisers didn't want to go the hassle of having to hand out two twenties and a ten all the time), the bus ride to the event, the bus ride back to the parking lot where they got on the bus. They have to hand back the signs before boarding the bus BTW. They get their choice of a KFC or a Wendy's food voucher. They used to have the KFC and burgers waiting back at the pickup location after the 'event' but the charter bus companies kept complaining about how people were wiping their greasy hands on the seats so the Hillary campaign changed to the FF vouchers.

No. Don’t be stupid (if you can help it)

I did notice that HRC raised 26 million and her campaign has 42 million in the bank as of June 1 compared to Drumpf’s 1.3 million.

I have notice he has not released his tax returns yet.

yes

at a hillary stop

sheep-at-night.jpg

I did notice that HRC raised 26 million and her campaign has 42 million in the bank as of June 1 compared to Drumpf’s 1.3 million.

How much of Crooked Hillary's stash came from Jihadists?

How much of Crooked Hillary's stash came from Jihadists?

a84394ef-a018-4e8b-9136-c304b7e106d7

yes but how much did he give to the trump foundation

compared to the clinton foundation

Contributor and Grantor Information

Wall street sure treats Mrs. Tuzla very well.

Forum List

Back