Did Ben Carson seperate twins or a twinkie....just asking

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
This guy, no matter how grand his creds are, has got to be one of the most simple minded darkies I have ever and I mean ever heard speak a fuckin sentence. Listening to his interview on CNN today, I'm still baffled by the fact this niga is a fuckin surgeon. And the fact he along with Sarah Palin are voices for Donald Dumb???? Folks, somebody help me, did this niga really separate twins or did he separate a twinkie for Hostess?

upload_2016-4-8_8-25-36.jpeg

He's a fraud and has admitted he got thru college via affirmative action. I don't think anyone believes that story about how he separated the twins. He most likely OBSERVED the surgery and then the hospital, under pressure from the feds, gave him credit for doing it.

This guy, no matter how grand his creds are, has got to be one of the most simple minded darkies I have ever and I mean ever heard speak a fuckin sentence. Listening to his interview on CNN today, I'm still baffled by the fact this niga is a fuckin surgeon. And the fact he along with Sarah Palin are voices for Donald Dumb???? Folks, somebody help me, did this niga really separate twins or did he separate a twinkie for Hostess?

View attachment 70630
So you think a successful black man is a house ni*ger? Thanks for proving you are a piece of shit racist.

He's a fraud and has admitted he got thru college via affirmative action. I don't think anyone believes that story about how he separated the twins. He most likely OBSERVED the surgery and then the hospital, under pressure from the feds, gave him credit for doing it.
Just like Obama?

View attachment 70630

This guy, as you so disrespectfully refer to someone far above your minimal intelligence, EARNED his credentials without affirmative action, unlike your hero, Obama.

He, indeed separated conjoined twins, just as Obama separated America by his rhetorics of black/white, homo/normal, liberal/decent, male/female, and atheist/believer.

The only difference is that the separated twins will live, while the America left behind by Obama might as well be declared dead.

you call HIM simple minded? LOL ok that's why you say nigga like you are held at gun point..

Last edited:

View attachment 70630
So you think a successful black man is a house ni*ger? Thanks for proving you are a piece of shit racist.
I guess he should have killed someone..

Rumor is he's autistic, but I can't find a shred of truth to that. Still, it should be noted that quite often higher intelligence in a certain field can sort of "overtake," perhaps even retard, common knowledge - there is debate if this is a manifestation of "mild" autism or if it is simply a matter of our propensity to be lazy (aka I'm already a genius in x field, I don't need to apply myself elsewhere.)

Part of the reason I strive to consistently learn new things is to avoid this common "pit fall" of high intellect. Most of my family is of above average intelligence, and yet almost all have a "failing" or an area of common knowledge that they lack. My uncle is no shit a rocket scientist, yet he cannot balance a check book to save his life. My father speaks 6 languages fluently (perhaps 7 now, he was learning Spanish), yet he cannot understand the simplest concepts of general mechanics. My mother has 4 separate degrees (2 are related), yet she cannot do anything with computers (or cell phones, printers, blu-ray players, tvs... - she has to have us kids/grandkids do /all/ of that stuff for her, my sister-in-law drove from GA to NV to set up their new home theater lol) My grandmother was a musical prodigy, and eventually ended up mastering and teaching 6 different subjects, yet she could not dress herself - like seriously underwear, socks, shirts, even pants on backwards and/or inside out every. damn. day. Even with all my personal learning daily, I cannot cook to save my life... if we didn't have a microwave and "push five buttons then eat" food I'd starve to death lol My husband too, he's mechanically brilliant, but the concept of ADD completely eludes his comprehension, he also can't manage a budget (aka paying the bills once a damn month - I'm constantly finding the damn cable or internet or trash pick up shut off, then I call in and they're like oh your 90 days behind ~sigh~ And OF COURSE he won't do auto pay... I tell him that's almost exactly like ADD, he still doesn't get it lol)

... Must be nap time, I'm rambling...

This guy, as you so disrespectfully refer to someone far above your minimal intelligence, EARNED his credentials without affirmative action,

Hey stupid. Carson has admitted he got AA and wants AA expanded.

Articles: Ben Carson in His Own Words

It is important to notice when, in a person's career, affirmative action kicks in. "In his own words" Dr. Carson never said when he was benefiting from affirmative action. If he got a kick up by it to go in a better high school or a better college, I concede to you calling me stupid. But only a really stupid person would claim that affirmative action granted the hands and the brains that perform the delicate surgeries Dr. Carson has performed, which earned him the world wide renown that can not be earned by any amount of affirmative action.

To claim that Dr. Carson became what he is is like claiming that President Obama is president because of affirmative action.

View attachment 70630
Uh, I don't think he's a house nigga at all, what I do think is that this man is the dumbest fuck head I've ever heard speak in my life to be callin his self a damned doctor. I've seen 5 year old's playing dr. come off more intelligent than this soft spoken shit for brains nigga...now is that good enough for ya?

View attachment 70630
I guess he should have killed someone..
Amen. Street cred is gospel for the hood losers.

Forum List

Back