Did democrats have a role in the death of the black confederate flag supporter?

Link to liberals having anything to do with this yet-to-be-proven-otherwise one vehicle accident, TrannySteve?

Link to liberals having anything to do with this yet-to-be-proven-otherwise one vehicle accident, TrannySteve?

LOL!!! A liberal demanding proof?!

There was a report! A black person made report! THey look like the Presidents's daughter!

What are you, some kind of racist?!!!!

(please keep in mind, that was not really a question but an accusation. And remember before you respond, denial is proof)

Mississippi seeks those involved in dispute with black Confederate flag supporter killed in wreck NOLA.com

Police are looking for the occupants of another car that is claimed was in a dispute with them. Imagine if they had a role in killing a man simply because he didn't live of their stereotype of how he should think and believe. Tolerant liberals my ass.
imagesK1V9W4E7.jpg

There was a report! A black person made report! THey look like the Presidents's daughter!

(please keep in mind, that was not really a question but an accusation. And remember before you respond, denial is proof)
Yeah. Proof. Funny stuff.

Agreed!

Hilarious!

I love how you guys waited until the federal report on the Shooting of Micheal Brown before having, let alone voicing an opinion on the incident....

Agreed!

Hilarious!

I love how you guys waited until the federal report on the Shooting of Micheal Brown before having, let alone voicing an opinion on the incident....
I didn't say a thing about that. I tend to wait for facts before giving an opinion. Go play in traffic, fuck stick

Agreed!

Hilarious!

I didn't say a thing about that. I tend to wait for facts before giving an opinion. Go play in traffic, fuck stick

Really?

Sorry about that then, your silent waiting was drowned out in the howl of the lib mob.

Forum List

Back