Did Elon Musk pick the wrong side?

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Wow, this could really hurt business. I would expect him to know better. Maybe next time he won't jump in so fast.

---Elon Musk Endorses Pro-Palestinian Terror Account on X/Twitter---

Wow, this could really hurt business. I would expect him to know better. Maybe next time he won't jump in so fast.

Freedom of speech. Isn't that what all the RWingers around here touted Musk for?

You should know better.

Free Speech. It bringfs ou plenty of distasteful characters but they should also be confronted.and corrected when the spread bs.

US news media continues to downplay and/or refuse to mention the atrocities committed and being committed by Hamas.

It just goes to show you the leftist in the USA are still committed to "Palestine".

Haha, what did he do “like” a tweet or something?! Y’all get way too wrapped up in this twitterverse. It’s all about drama

Musk is a Libertarian. He doesn't have a side.
I had assumed he wanted to sell some of his cars to Jews.

---100 Jewish leaders call out Elon Musk for antisemitism on X, formerly Twitter: "We have watched in horror"---

I had assumed he wanted to sell some of his cars to Jews.

---100 Jewish leaders call out Elon Musk for antisemitism on X, formerly Twitter: "We have watched in horror"---

He probably wouldn't give the Jews the discount they demanded.

Haha, what did he do “like” a tweet or something?! Y’all get way too wrapped up in this twitterverse. It’s all about drama
This is real drama not made up bullshit like J6. You clearly haven't a clue.

You didn't know he's anti-semitic?

"no such thing as Israel" is hilarious coming from that pro-"Palestine" source. Similar to how the left likes to accuse its opponents of what the left actually does.

Right now his platform is letting everything through, pro or con. Free speech always wins.

You Tube on the other hand is censoring most battlefield footage.
Given that YouTube has tons of kids on it, good.

Unless you guys stopped caring about kids again. I forget.

Here’s an article from the other day on Elon musk’s grandfather, who was an anti-Semite:

Musk endorsed Israeli terrorism? :eek:

I don't believe it.

Forum List

Back