Did Hitler Think he was a "Good Guy?"

There is a deficit in our world today when it comes to the definition of "good ".

It once was defined by God...Black's Law Dictionary (which is the basis by which our laws were written) is full of religious references to scripture and theological principles. (Don't care if you disagree or don't know this)

As we have left those principles and embraced moral ambiguity...the system of Government is reflecting the chaos that remains. If there isn't a standard held to as to what constitutes "good" or "evil" then the result is chaos. Which is where we find ourselves today.

What he actually said, of course, differs from that shit claimed in the headline yanked from the intellectual annals of yahoo.

Surada, your fail remains intact.
Trump's rally in Commerce Georgia was a dud. Worse that Gaetz and M T G we're his sidekicks. He's really scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Also...the reason why is that we ALL see ourselves as the "good guy/hero". We are never going to see ourselves as the bad guy. Even if we know what we do is wrong we license our behavior by some means...usually blame shifting or finger pointing. (It's their fault or they are much worse than me)

We all have a need to be the "heroes in our own tale."

Did Hitler believe he was a good guy or a bad guy?
How about Pol Pot, Stalin, Jackson and the rest?

Did they wake up each morning saying "gonna commit some evil today," or, did they honestly believe they were acting honorably for the good of their nation?

But, that doesn't matter. How we see ourselves is ego. How the world perceives us is legacy. Remembered.

The world, with a few exceptions, sees these people as evil no matter how they perceived themselves.

Which brings us to the question at hand.

How does the world view you, your beliefs, your actions?
If you step away from yourself and look back would you see a good or bad guy?
We all think we're the good guys. The problem is that some of us believe the end justifies the means.

I think I'm one of the good guys of course but you'll have to ask world to judge my actions. I do try my hardest NOT to do wrong to do good.

Trump's rally in Commerce Georgia was a dud. Worse that Gaetz and M T G we're his sidekicks. He's really scraping the bottom of the barrel.
Not the point. The yahoo piece (and you) misrepresented what Trump did say.

I also don’t care about GAETZ or MTG or your opinion about what constitutes the bottom of the barrel.

Not the point. The yahoo piece (and you) misrepresented what Trump did say.

I also don’t care about GAETZ or MTG or your opinion about what constitutes the bottom of the barrel.
Both are white trash and dumb as dirt by any standard.

We all think we're the good guys. The problem is that some of us believe the end justifies the means.

I think I'm one of the good guys of course but you'll have to ask world to judge my actions. I do try my hardest NOT to do wrong to do good.
Exactly.
Do no harm.
Live and let live.

We all have a need to be the "heroes in our own tale."

Did Hitler believe he was a good guy or a bad guy?
How about Pol Pot, Stalin, Jackson and the rest?

Did they wake up each morning saying "gonna commit some evil today," or, did they honestly believe they were acting honorably for the good of their nation?

But, that doesn't matter. How we see ourselves is ego. How the world perceives us is legacy. Remembered.

The world, with a few exceptions, sees these people as evil no matter how they perceived themselves.

Which brings us to the question at hand.

How does the world view you, your beliefs, your actions?
If you step away from yourself and look back would you see a good or bad guy?
I dunno about the others persay, but Hitler really thought that he was a good guy taking care of the German people and building up the German economy. He was a vegeatarian, loved his german sheperds, and poured lots of money into youth camps and schools.

Even your ad hominems are dull.
Ooooh....,
And he's now using Greek copy and paste.

Good for you.
Maybe next week we work on the TP thing.

Your inability to discuss the topic clearly demonstrates my comments are not attacks. Just observations of your reality.

I dunno about the others persay, but Hitler really thought that he was a good guy taking care of the German people and building up the German economy. He was a vegeatarian, loved his german sheperds, and poured lots of money into youth camps and schools.
A "hero"...at least in his mind.

This was your question, and I answered your question. The context of your thread was "Good Guy or Bad Guy". I think you are confused about your own thread.
sorry sweetie.
You didn't answer the question because you don't like the answer.

Ooooh....,
And he's now using Greek copy and paste.

Good for you.
Maybe next week we work on the TP thing.

Your inability to discuss the topic clearly demonstrates my comments are not attacks. Just observations of your reality.
It’s Latin, you stupid twat. And you’re not discussing the topic. Get on topic, you witless troll.

It’s Latin, you stupid twat. And you’re not discussing the topic. Get on topic, you witless troll.
Topic?

You, moron, have never discussed the topic.
You've shown only your cowardice in avoiding it.

Forum List

Back