Did Obama Order The Apology?

It doesn't matter how the apology came about. It was done and we got out people back. Well, all but the original hostages. Iran is no friend of ours and we should be happy with that solution.

Yes, it was an embarrassment, but we can handle that.
there were no hostages. why do you people keep repeating that lie?

do you not understand the difference between an arrested and charged prisoner and a hostage?
Those that are being released today were indeed hostages.

yall would have rather seen those sailors killed...anything to prevent saying a word of good about obama......showing how sick you really are
I doubt he was appealing to you or those like you who hear of another white house scandal and think "what difference does it make?"
do you see the quick release of our sailors after they crossed, uninvited and unwelcome, into another nations waters as a scandal?

how about the release of the 4 prisoners? is that a scandal?

It doesn't matter how the apology came about. It was done and we got out people back. Well, all but the original hostages. Iran is no friend of ours and we should be happy with that solution.

do you not understand the difference between an arrested and charged prisoner and a hostage?
liar. you know that isn't true yet you keep repeating it.

if they were hostages what demands were made for their release?

Just on CNN. Seven Iranians we are holding are being released.

so we were holding hostages?

So much for me being a liar...

It appears we were holding Iranians who broke some sort of economic laws in this country. More will be coming.

It appears we were holding Iranians who broke some sort of economic laws in this country. More will be coming.
but were they hostages?

no, you're still a liar. those people were not hostages. they were prisoners. they were not detained as bargaining chips for demands. they broke the law and were arrested

but were they hostages?
They were prisoners.

but were they hostages?
They were prisoners.
you dont even realize you've contradicted yourself, do you?

no, you're still a liar. thise people were not hostages. they were prisoners. they were not detained as bargaining chips for demands. they broke the law and were arrested
Both sides claim those released were "prisoners." What was the charge of the Americans they held?

no, you're still a liar. thise people were not hostages. they were prisoners. they were not detained as bargaining chips for demands. they broke the law and were arrested
Both sides claim those released were "prisoners." What was the charge of the Americans they held?
there were varioys charges. spying, preaching religious conversion, not sure what else.

doesn't matter what the charges were, thet were prisoners of the Iranian justice system

do you see the quick release of our sailors after they crossed, uninvited and unwelcome, into another nations waters as a scandal?

Here is what I saw.

I saw an unexplained reason two boats went into Iranian waters. How can the Administration come out and say engine failure? Why? And then retract it? Is lying too much of who they are they cannot help themselves?

I saw Iranians holding Americans like prisoners of war with their hands on their head kneeling down with guns pointed at them.

I saw a total fake apology being forced on an American soldier to praise these devils for the world to see.
Then I saw a sicko John Kerry secretary of state make a sick speech and praise Iran for their disgraceful acts that mocked and embarrassed America.

And you think they are such nice people.

It would not surprise me in the least if this Administration orchestrated the whole matter and somehow had those boats maneuvered into Iranian waters to set up this fake crap.

Here is what I saw.

I saw an unexplained reason two boats went into Iranian waters. How can the Administration come out and say engine failure? Why? And then retract it? Is lying too much of who they are they cannot help themselves?

I saw Iranians holding Americans like prisoners of war with their hands on their head kneeling down with guns pointed at them.

I saw a total fake apology being forced on an American soldier to praise these devils for the world to see.
Then I saw a sicko John Kerry secretary of state make a sick speech and praise Iran for their disgraceful acts that mocked and embarrassed America.

It would not surprise me in the least if this Administration orchestrated the whole matter and somehow had those boats maneuvered into Iranian waters to set up this fake crap.
so you're just a crazy conspiracy theorist. should have started with that

Here is what I saw.

so you're just a crazy conspiracy theorist. should have started with that

How big has that hole gotten you are digging?
FYI, your neighbors are snickering.

Iran is reporting 14 Iranians taken off the Interpol "watch list". Sanctions taken off tonight.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back