Did Obama Order The Apology?

yall would have rather seen those sailors killed...anything to prevent saying a word of good about obama......showing how sick you really are
I would have rather seen the WH give an ultimatum not an apology.
because you hate our military
???
you tell me how an ultimatum gets our sailors back quicker or doesnt possibly lead to an armed conflict.

either way, our military is injured far more through chest thumping than the simple diplomacy that got our sailors back in under a day.

so the question is why would someone prefer the chest thumping unless they have a desire to see more dead american servicemen?

yall would have rather seen those sailors killed...anything to prevent saying a word of good about obama......showing how sick you really are
???
you tell me how an ultimatum gets our sailors back quicker or doesnt possibly lead to an armed conflict.

either way, our military is injured far more through chest thumping than the simple diplomacy that got our sailors back in under a day.

so the question is why would someone prefer the chest thumping unless they have a desire to see more dead american servicemen?
As usual, we are working from a position of weakness. We get 4 Americans but two are still not mentioned while we give the 6 or 7 Iranians and take 14 Iranians off the Interpol Watch List. All the while, the financial windfall comes to Iran tonight.

???

As usual, we are working from a position of weakness. We get 4 Americans but two are still not mentioned while we give the 6 or 7 Iranians and take 14 Iranians off the Interpol Watch List. All the while, the financial windfall comes to Iran tonight.
financial windfall?

oh, you mean the certification that they are following the nuclear agreement, which would allow the start of the lifting of sanctions.

???

financial windfall?

oh, you mean the certification that they are following the nuclear agreement, which would allow the start of the lifting of sanctions.
right. Also, the Americans are lifting the red notices (Iranian names off the Watch List.). There are two more Americans that haven't been released.

Let's be real about this report. If it had been just negotiations that made this happen, it would have happened years ago, except to say, that perhaps it was due to negotiations, and Hillary was incompetent. And that is why it did not happen earlier.

Laughable. Aside from his appointees and a few scattered Democrats, the military hates Obama. He shit all over their efforts and their lost brothers in arms in the ME.

Forum List

Back