Did these Swedish cops school the NYPD?

Damn pathetic, really. I live in Georgia. I'm from Alabama. Born and raised in Alabama. I have always been an Alabama fan, always. Yes, I live in Georgia now. You are so pathetic and childish, honestly. Yes, I do not like cops. Cops bring dislike on themselves. How many quota tickets did you write during your career? Hate is a strong word, but I intensely dislike cops. Cops do not respect the public, and the public shouldn't respect them. If they would conduct themselves with respect, then people would respect them. Honest decent people wouldn't write BS quota tickets, and practice brutality. How many cops, what percentage, write BS quota tickets?

Quota tickets? None. We didnt have quotas at APD. Most departments dont. There are occassionally idiot small town mayors who try it. Its almost always the COPS who leak it to the media.

Yeah...you claim to be from Bama. Just like the Yankees and Lakers fans here in SC claim they're from NYC and LA despite a strong Southern accent. Its ok. Millions of posers like you out there.
Damn pathetic and so ridiculous. You honestly need help, or at least a course in reading comprehension. By any chance, are you on some kind of strong medication?

I think I answered your questions just fine. You just dont like the answers.

Medication? No. Im perfectly healthy. Unlike your kind...im not obese from decades of honey buns and Milwaukee's Best at Tide tailgates.

But...speaking of cops....you and your pals should call New Orleans Police and press charges for that raping Ohio State did to you.
I'm glad to hear that you're healthy and well. Thank GOD. Well, I wouldn't call 5' 6" and 160 pounds obese. I don't drink beer, or any alcohol, period. Yes, I do eat Honey Buns maybe twice a year. No, I've never been to a tailgate party. I wouldn't mind going someday though. Nope, no need to call cops about the game. Ohio State beat us fair and square. They had the better team that night. But, they only beat us by 7, so it wasn't a thumping. It was a good game right up until the end. I really enjoyed it. We didn't play very well in the second half, and they took full advantage of our mistakes. They obviously had the better team that night.

Thats more like the tone I expect out of you from now on.
Cute... real cute ........ and I expect the same immature silly pathetic nonsense from you. I doubt that you'll change. It seems that you don't know how to have conversations in an adult and civil manner absent the name calling and personal attacks. But, I can always hope that I'm wrong. Maybe one day you'll see just how pathetic and childish it is, and refrain from such. I can always hope.

Quota tickets? None. We didnt have quotas at APD. Most departments dont. There are occassionally idiot small town mayors who try it. Its almost always the COPS who leak it to the media.

Yeah...you claim to be from Bama. Just like the Yankees and Lakers fans here in SC claim they're from NYC and LA despite a strong Southern accent. Its ok. Millions of posers like you out there.
Damn pathetic and so ridiculous. You honestly need help, or at least a course in reading comprehension. By any chance, are you on some kind of strong medication?

Medication? No. Im perfectly healthy. Unlike your kind...im not obese from decades of honey buns and Milwaukee's Best at Tide tailgates.

But...speaking of cops....you and your pals should call New Orleans Police and press charges for that raping Ohio State did to you.
I'm glad to hear that you're healthy and well. Thank GOD. Well, I wouldn't call 5' 6" and 160 pounds obese. I don't drink beer, or any alcohol, period. Yes, I do eat Honey Buns maybe twice a year. No, I've never been to a tailgate party. I wouldn't mind going someday though. Nope, no need to call cops about the game. Ohio State beat us fair and square. They had the better team that night. But, they only beat us by 7, so it wasn't a thumping. It was a good game right up until the end. I really enjoyed it. We didn't play very well in the second half, and they took full advantage of our mistakes. They obviously had the better team that night.

Cute... real cute ........ and I expect the same immature silly pathetic nonsense from you. I doubt that you'll change. It seems that you don't know how to have conversations in an adult and civil manner absent the name calling and personal attacks. But, I can always hope that I'm wrong. Maybe one day you'll see just how pathetic and childish it is, and refrain from such. I can always hope.

Im capable of adjusting the intellectual and hostility levels of my posts to match anyone on here. From the smartest and most skilled debaters. ...down to the low IQ filth like you. You, however, are what you are. And thats not changing.

Now get your girlfriend under control

Im capable of adjusting the intellectual and hostility levels of my posts to match anyone on here. From the smartest and most skilled debaters. ...down to the low IQ filth like you. You, however, are what you are. And thats not changing.

Again, personal attacks and name calling are for kids, and I'm No kid. I don't engage in such pathetic foolishness. But, you go right ahead if it makes you feel superior and macho. Just get it all off your chest, and behave like a little bully on the school playground if it makes your day. I'll discuss any topic, but I will not engage in childish nonsense.

Again, personal attacks and name calling are for kids, and I'm No kid. I don't engage in such pathetic foolishness. But, you go right ahead if it makes you feel superior and macho. Just get it all off your chest, and behave like a little bully on the school playground if it makes your day. I'll discuss any topic, but I will not engage in childish nonsense.

So how do you justify the personal attacks and name calling you do to law enforcement officers on a daily basis here? Pot meet kettle.

As it stands...ill make fun of your racist hick ass all I want. You and Phyllis can spend your day calling Finebaum yelling "Ay Pawl"...and I can make fun of you.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...shooting-over-alabama-loss-to-auburn/3819905/

Never trust an Alabama fan. They literally MURDER people...purposely KILL people...when Bama loses a game.

Sonny Clark...how many murders have you committed in the name of Bama football? I think ALL Alabama fans should have to wear a body cam on Bammer gamedays.

Im sure you've at least raped someome over a Bama loss. Probably killed too. All Bama fans do.it.

So how do you justify the personal attacks and name calling you do to law enforcement officers on a daily basis here? Pot meet kettle.

As it stands...ill make fun of your racist hick ass all I want. You and Phyllis can spend your day calling Finebaum yelling "Ay Pawl"...and I can make fun of you.

Do whatever blows your skirt up, be my guess.

Do whatever blows your skirt up, be my guess.

Ok. But why do you Alabama fans murder people over a ball game? How many attempted murders have you done after Tide games?

Forum List

Back