"DID WIKILEAKS GET Emails From 27 Year Old Democrat Data Director Who Was Recently MURDERED ....

So you're saying Clinton ordered a hit to grab the emails that she already possessed and leak them?

In what bizzarro universe can that make sense?
In right wing bizzarro reality. It probably also involves the Bilderburgers, Bavarian Illuminati, Trilateral Commission, and the area 51 aliens.
We need you dumb fucks for entertainment only....just remember that.....

So you're saying Putin ordered the hit?

After all, Assange makes no secret that he works for Putin. Putin even let Assange produce a Russian TV show, that's how much he trusts his puppet.

So, what else has Putin told you all to say?
No, I believe the Hildebeast ordered the hit! After all, WHO did these LEAKS affect? I know LOGIC escapes your low IQ!

Vigilante - If you'd care to return briefly to planet earth, you'll notice multiple investigations by folks who (unlike you) have law degrees, have found no evidence of illegal activity on Hillary Clinton's part. You might also notice Hillary Clinton has a growing list of supporters who are Republican lawmakers, who feel Donald Trump has neither the knowledge nor the temperament to be President. Your little conspiracy theory amusing, (in a minor league way) but is worth less than a can of warm spit in the real world. You can now return to your regularly scheduled fantasy.
:cheers2:
Just curios, what does a law degree bring to the conversation? They are probably the stupidest 'educated' fuckers on earth.....

Just curios ??? It's spelled curious Vigilante, and a law degree brings a great deal into the conversation. We are a nation of laws. This means you cannot simply dream up some half baked theory, and have it be accepted as the truth. It's amazing to me that even with spell check..you STILL can't spell. You're not very bright, are you??

After all, Assange makes no secret that he works for Putin. Putin even let Assange produce a Russian TV show, that's how much he trusts his puppet.

No, I believe the Hildebeast ordered the hit! After all, WHO did these LEAKS affect? I know LOGIC escapes your low IQ!

Vigilante - If you'd care to return briefly to planet earth, you'll notice multiple investigations by folks who (unlike you) have law degrees, have found no evidence of illegal activity on Hillary Clinton's part. You might also notice Hillary Clinton has a growing list of supporters who are Republican lawmakers, who feel Donald Trump has neither the knowledge nor the temperament to be President. Your little conspiracy theory amusing, (in a minor league way) but is worth less than a can of warm spit in the real world. You can now return to your regularly scheduled fantasy.
Just curios, what does a law degree bring to the conversation? They are probably the stupidest 'educated' fuckers on earth.....

Just curios ??? It's spelled curious Vigilante, and a law degree brings a great deal into the conversation. We are a nation of laws. This means you cannot simply dream up some half baked theory, and have it be accepted as the truth. It's amazing to me that even with spell check..you STILL can't spell. You're not very bright, are you??
Yes, that's what I said.....

This Newbie is a CLASSIC!!!

internet-liberal.jpg

internet-liberal.jpg
I bet he's a stupid fucking lawyer too....:lol:

internet-liberal.jpg

Right you are! We don't need evidence, we don't need proof, and we certainly don't need facts. Let's just dream up some half baked theory and accept it as the truth. Most of all, we don't need those smarty pants Liberals who show the world just how dumb conservatives really are. You know...it doesn't take much to win a debate with you. Liberals - 1 Conservatives - 0. Better luck next time!
:biggrin:

P.S. Nice Photo!

internet-liberal.jpg

Right you are! We don't need evidence, we don't need proof, and we certainly don't need facts. Let's just dream up some half baked theory and accept it as the truth. Most of all, we don't need those smarty pants Liberals who show the world just how dumb conservatives really are. You know...it doesn't take much to win a debate with you. Liberals - 1 Conservatives - 0. Better luck next time!

P.S. Nice Photo!
Well, now you have me questioning if you even got your GED....

internet-liberal.jpg

internet-liberal.jpg
Besides #1, this FAGERAL is also a strong #4! ....But I do like the way you posted that shit, usually you scumbags simply claim "I WON" and leave the thread!

Enemies of the klintons die all the time in the district....the democrat plantation is almost as efficient as the obamacare death panel....

all people die, you psychotic, sub literate, brain dead twit.

internet-liberal.jpg

P.S. Nice Photo!

and yet he's about a thousand times smarter than you, sock troll.

internet-liberal.jpg

internet-liberal.jpg
Besides #1, this FAGERAL is also a strong #4! ....But I do like the way you posted that shit, usually you scumbags simply claim "I WON" and leave the thread!

I'm still here little guy. What do you want to discuss now? Or is profanity all you have left??

Enemies of the klintons die all the time in the district....the democrat plantation is almost as efficient as the obamacare death panel....

all people die, you psychotic, sub literate, brain dead twit.

HillBillyJilly setting herself up for yet another BITCH SLAP!

90 suspicious deaths of individuals close to bill clinton, 81 - Webs
www.freewebs.com/jeffhead/liberty/liberty/bdycount.txt
90 SUSPICIOUS DEATHS OF INDIVIDUALS CLOSE TO BILL CLINTON, 81 ... who have died in suspicious circumstances who had connection to the Clintons or the ... Ronald Rogers 03/94 Plane Crash Ark. dentist for Clintons, killed on way to ... Ark. people who came forward with info about the Gregory Collins death of 2 ...

internet-liberal.jpg

internet-liberal.jpg

I'm still here little guy. What do you want to discuss now? Or is profanity all you have left??

Why wouldn't you be...YOU need the education, or you shall continue to be BITCH SLAPPED! Yes, HillBillyJilly has been giving me profanity lessons since I joined!

internet-liberal.jpg

internet-liberal.jpg

Why wouldn't you be...YOU need the education, or you shall continue to be BITCH SLAPPED! Yes, HillBillyJilly has been giving me profanity lessons since I joined!

It seems I guessed right. Profanity is all you have left. Better luck next time little guy. Good night.

Being closely associated with the Clintons is statistically more risky than base jumping in a squirrel suit.

Being closely associated with the Clintons is statistically more risky than base jumping in a squirrel suit.

Agree

You fall out with the Rotten ones, the Clintons .....the scum Clintons...and

History shows your end will be an early death.

GOD will make these Clinton scum pay.

internet-liberal.jpg

internet-liberal.jpg

It seems I guessed right. Profanity is all you have left. Better luck next time little guy. Good night.
1470013410541.gif

internet-liberal.jpg

P.S. Nice Photo!

and yet he's about a thousand times smarter than you, sock troll.
I've forgot more than both you and your fascist friend have learned, combined....:lol:

Folks, Crooked Hillary and the MSM/Democrat establishment insists it was Russia. Yet they provide no proof. But when a Muslim Terrorist says he a Muslim Terrorist they claim more investigation is needed to find out his or her motivation.

Forum List

Back