Dilbert's Scott Adams Outlines 14 Reasons Why 'The Trump Tapes' Don't Matter

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
He went from far left to Trump...tells you something about the bleeding of support for the Beasty!

None other than anti-Trump GOP establishmentarian Erick Erickson (yeah seriously) threw down the gauntlet at Dilbert Creator Scott Adams following the Access Hollywood recording in which Donald Trump said bad things eleven years ago. @EWErickson tweets: I'm waiting for the guy who writes Dilbert to pen 5000 words on why this Access Hollywood tape is actually a brilliant thing for Trump. Well, he didn't have to wait long. Challenge accepted! I’ll give you my thoughts, in no particular order.1. If this were anyone else, the election would be over. But keep in mind that Trump doesn’t need to outrun the bear. He only needs to outrun his camping buddy. There is still plenty of time for him to dismantle Clinton. If you think things are interesting now, just wait. There is lots more entertainment coming.

(Excerpt) Read more at zerohedge.com ...

Yup, and the below posted Tweet is also classic Adams.
tumblr_inline_oepvgxTrxs1t63ajm_500.png

I once got a shout-out on Erick Erickson's radio show~

I Tweeted to him "Welcome back, I missed you~" on Twitter and live, on air, he said "Thank you, Mary" right after.

He went from far left to Trump...tells you something about the bleeding of support for the Beasty!
Scott has been predicting Trump would win the whole enchilada since about September 2015.

He has a lot riding on Trump winning.

He was relatively cogent until about two weeks ago. Then he started losing it.

For instance, he said Hillary looked sick and weird in the debate, and Trump did not. But that is not the debate I saw. With the sound off, Trump noticeably seen to get more and more fatigued. And he increasing slumped and made weird faces. Adams started drinking his own Kool Aid.

And that is never good.

a guy who draws cartoons!! well that convinced me!!!!

It is pretty amusing to watch the same contingent that drooled incessantly about watchers of The Daily Show taking their cues from a comedian --- turn on a dime and start taking their cues from a cartoonist.

Having it both ways --- Priceless.

Forum List

Back