Direct result of Americas involvement in Ukraine

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
My friends here are talking about the dangers of one leader for the world that I always advocate.... America is a GROUP of leaders with all kinds of checks and balances, different branches, off shoots, organizations, political watchdogs and more checks and balances... People in Eastern Ukraine had elections where over 90% of population voted, USA did not like the elections, they sponsored elections in Kiev where only about 50% of population voted in US approved elections, and this is the result of what they got - watch this video and read subtitles: LiveLeak.com - Western Ukraine, Lviv Oblast. Parents are blocking the military base.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I couldn't understand a word said but I assume that folks were unhappy about something. The subtitles were in a language I don't understand.

As for America's involvement? We should concern ourselves with the multitudinous problems created by our own President and worry about cleaning up our own backyard before involving ourselves in skirmishes between other, sovereign nations. I'm not fond of America's current "police state" policies and mentality. We have MORE than enough problems to deal with right here in the good, ol' USA.

1) Obamacare debacle.
2) Veteran's Administration issues.
3) Trading five 4-star Al Qaeda leaders for a confirmed deserter.
4) Porous southern border and a huge influx of illegal aliens.
5) The "gay marriage" embarrassment and the issue of States' Rights.
6) The purposeful destruction of the America economy.
7) The frontal attack on the Constitution of the USA

And the list goes on.

Unfortunately, I couldn't understand a word said but I assume that folks were unhappy about something. The subtitles were in a language I don't understand.

As for America's involvement? We should concern ourselves with the multitudinous problems created by our own President and worry about cleaning up our own backyard before involving ourselves in skirmishes between other, sovereign nations. I'm not fond of America's current "police state" policies and mentality. We have MORE than enough problems to deal with right here in the good, ol' USA.

1) Obamacare debacle.
2) Veteran's Administration issues.
3) Trading five 4-star Al Qaeda leaders for a confirmed deserter.
4) Porous southern border and a huge influx of illegal aliens.
5) The "gay marriage" embarrassment and the issue of States' Rights.
6) The purposeful destruction of the America economy.
7) The frontal attack on the Constitution of the USA

And the list goes on.
Put the video in full screen and then there will be an option to select subtitles/caption on the lower right. I just made a short speech to Christians, and will upload it soon, then send you a link.

Forum List

Back