Discuss grooming gangs in England get persecuted!

England is gone....England has submitted to Islam

I for one want to see them...them meaning idiotic left wing globlalists English men and women ...... destroy themselves....

From the inside.

I want to see that YUM

Bye bye England

Wow, you've got the heavy hitter on this one...

250px-Ian_Miles_Cheong.jpg

Ian Miles Cheong is the Editor in Chief at Gameranx and self-described turbo-feminist, known for his Reddit scandal in 2012 as well as uncovered IRC logs in which he claimed "hitler is my fucking idol".[1] He later went on to apologize for these remarks when the resurfaced in 2014 after #GamerGate, though instead of taking full responsibility for his actions, blamed the "toxic gamer community". He also is known for calling YouTuber KSIOlajidebt sexist for creating a YouTube video in which KSI motorboated a cosplayer (after asking for permission), after which one of the cosplayers defended KSI.
Ian Miles Cheong - GamerGate Wiki

Last edited:

I for one want to see them...them meaning idiotic left wing globlalists English men and women ...... destroy themselves....

From the inside.

I want to see that YUM

Bye bye England
When the leftist Brits realize that they've totally screwed their nation and attempt to flee, they shouldn't be allowed out, but rather, be forced to live in the "Islamic State of Great Britain."

From the inside.

I want to see that YUM

Bye bye England
When the leftist Brits realize that they've totally screwed their nation and attempt to flee, they shouldn't be allowed out, but rather, be forced to live in the "Islamic State of Great Britain."

they are idiots....like Swedes are idiots ans Germany are idiots....

poor trash....

do not feel sorry for them and their stupidity

We shouldn't be too comfortable here. All the time the president is trying to slow down illegal immigrants and Islamist performing a hijrah, they continue to pour into the country. What we need it a total ban on "all" immigration.

Forum List

Back