Discussing Canada as climate change relief

trevorjohnson83

VIP Member
Nov 24, 2015
Moving people away from coastlines wasn't mentioned probably because no one is mentioning it, not even Canada. It's my opinion that Northern countries should take care of what is South of them. I don't know if everyone would be on board. Timeline is deadly.

Moving people away from coastlines wasn't mentioned probably because no one is mentioning it, not even Canada. It's my opinion that Northern countries should take care of what is South of them. I don't know if everyone would be on board. Timeline is deadly.

climate change is a hoax to control the people,,

when elites start moving to mountain top homes instead of ocean front properties I cant take it serious,,

climate change is a hoax to control the people,,

when elites start moving to mountain top homes instead of ocean front properties I cant take it serious,,
Yes climate change could be a natural cycle in the earth's atmospheric temperature. Think of it not as greenhouse gasses trapping heat, but all the fire that is constantly burning warming the atmosphere, but its true even if we turned off all the heat, the cycle of the sun? possibly is what controls the waming we are experiencing. Just another name doesn't help there is no way around it and every country has to take care of the people in danger of noah's flood.

Yes climate change could be a natural cycle in the earth's atmospheric temperature. Think of it not as greenhouse gasses trapping heat, but all the fire that is constantly burning warming the atmosphere, but its true even if we turned off all the heat, the cycle of the sun? possibly is what controls the waming we are experiencing. Just another name doesn't help there is no way around it and every country has to take care of the people in danger of noah's flood.
noahs flood killed everyone except those god chose,,

based on what I have seen of humanity lately I say let it die,,

Sun cycles might be a compression of the spinning sun at its core that lasts a while before the tension goes down.

The weather is definitely warming in Canada. While this might SEEM to be a positive thing, it is distressing to many Canadians. Popular lakes and canals that have long been enjoyed as ice skating venues are not quite cold enough these days. Skiing is also being impacted.

The important thing is that the Climate Change Alarmists need to convince everyone around the globe that Change is a bad thing, even when it seems to be beneficial, as in Canada, Greenland, Russia, and so on.

Forum List

Back