Disney Has Started A Trend With The LGBT Community

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Oh come on!! If you start showing THIS much crap on TV and in movies then nobody is going to think that men being with women isn't normal anymore when it's precisely what God intended in the first place!! This has just got to stop!! 🙄

I boycott the new Disney, but Netflix is turning out to be just as bad. I mostly only keep it for Cobra Kai.
It's getting hard to find a new TV or streamed series that doesn't at some point show two dudes making out with each other. Am I homophobic if this grosses me out?

It's getting hard to find a new TV or streamed series that doesn't at some point show two dudes making out with each other. Am I homophobic if this grosses me out?

No, you're just sane.

Pretty much why we stopped watching the Jeffery Dahmer series. The gay scenes were more offensive than the gore.

I guess Disney can't afford to lose the deviant market or something, all .1% of it..

No, it's just part of the agenda, trying to 'desensitize' people to mental illness and disgusting sexual fetishes. Here is how it works, gain:

They've been very successful, and now have pretty much unlimited access to school children and daily grooming 'activities'. Soon it will be illegal to interfere with some sociopath sexually mutilating your kids.

Last edited:
People keep ignoring me but I still try to get people to listen. This is because of esg scores. They are real and soon be coming to your personal life. Right now they are controlling companies like Disney.

This video he talks about esg scores, takes a minute to get to it.

Boycott Disney....

I pirate the few movies they put out I want to see.

In 2 years I haven't gone to see a movie in the theater, havent used Disney plus, I won't even buy a box of cereal if it has a Disney promo on it.

Here is someone else talking about esg scores after Elon musk condemned esg scores.

Forum List

Back