Diversity is working

giving people scores they did not earn is not equity.
The rubber hits the road after graduation. That's when these minority students realize that they have only been prepared for mediocre jobs with mediocre pay. This is because they are directed to courses that they have a good chance to pass. However, the jobs their degrees qualify them for aren't the best regarding pay or advancement.

They are granted 'equity' while in school, however once out in the real world they have to earn it.

Last edited:
The rubber hits the road after graduation. That's when these minority students realize that they have only been prepared for mediocre jobs with mediocre pay. This is because they are directed to courses that they have a good chance to pass. However, the jobs their degrees qualify them for aren't the best regarding pay or advancement.
Or they are forced to go to subpar schools and don't really get the same education other students do

Or they are forced to go to subpar schools and don't really get the same education other students do
Subpar schools would be easier to graduate from. It's the diploma that counts, not what you know (the employer will teach what he wants you to know). Of course, it makes a difference if one wants to go to college.

I have filled out numerous job applications, all of which asked my education level. None asked for my major, courses, grades, attendance, what school, etc.

Last edited:
And in Virginia

Virginia parents angered at high school withholding merit awards​

Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology parent Harry Jackson accuses the administration of sabotaging students' futures by withholding national academic awards in equity agenda push.

Virginia AG expands probe into 'woke racism' at schools amid merit award controversy​

Virginia Attorney General Jason Miyares is expanding his probe into a prestigious state high school delaying the notification of National Merit Awards to include all public schools in Fairfax County.

Miyares joined "Fox & Friends" Tuesday to discuss the decision to expand the investigation after two more county schools admitted to delaying notification of the significant academic achievements.

"We want to demand excellence. We want our students to not have this 'war on merit,'" Miyares told Ainsley Earhardt. "What we have seen unfortunately in some areas of the country is what I call woke racism, which is reverse discrimination against the wrong groups in those individuals' minds. We want to make sure that in this country everybody has an equal playing field and everybody can achieve their dreams. We certainly don't want anybody to be held back because of who they are and their ethnic background."

Elite School Withholds Awards From Asian Students in the Name of ‘Equity’​

ALEXANDRIA, VA—For years now, two administrators at Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology (TJ) have been intentionally withholding notifications of National Merit awards from student’s families, most of them Asian, an act that denies students the right to use those awards to help increase their chances of getting into a good college or earn a scholarship.

According to Niche, Thomas Jefferson is about 72% Asian, which explains why the school was ranked #1 in the United States before “equity” policies drastically changed the academic direction of the institution.

Subpar schools would be easier to graduate from. It's the diploma that counts, not what you know (the employer will teach what he wants you to know). Of course, it makes a difference if one wants to go to college.

I have filled out numerous job applications, all of which asked my education level. None asked for my major, courses, grades, attendance, what school, etc.
Subpar public schools do not provide the same quality education.

I don't watch Tik Tok .. I'm guessing it shows a group of multi-race people singing kumbaya, holding hands and smiling for some unrealistic scenario.

The only rational way out of this bullshit is to prohibit the use of demographic factors in the process.

No one should know the demographics of anyone taking the SAT, or applying for a slot in school, or applying for a government job. Scores and grades, and MAYBE a letter of application, that's it.

It is not being White that determines your success.

It is how hard you work. Guess who is at the bottom but uses race as an excuse?

FB_IMG_1673856160524_jpg-2674446.JPG

Forum List

Back