Djokovic Not allowed to enter US to play in tennis tournament because he is unvaxxed…Biden allowed millions to cross Border with no test or vax proof

No ,,,no,,its still lurking out there ....

He had no problem canceling in 2020
The 34-year-old from Spain called sitting out the tournament scheduled to begin Aug. 31 in New York "a decision I never wanted to take," but added that he would "rather not travel."

When is this charade going to end?

THE PANDEMIC IS OVER.

IT ENDED FRIDAY, FEB 25th, according to the left.

In general, I really do not care about sports.

But I have to say that in any sporting event where any valid competitors are excluded for such a bullshit reason, the outcome of any such event should be considered invalid. Such exclusion amounts to blatant cheating on behalf of those who are not so excluded. Whomever “wins” such an event, we can never know if that competitor would have won or lost against those who were unjustifiably prevented from competing.

Says the moron who forgot trumps "racist" Muslim bans right?
Which had nothing to do with Illegal border crossings. So I fail to see how your outburst is relevant.

Trump was pandering to racists. Trump is too shallow and sociopathic to be a proper racist. All people are just objects to a person like Trump. He was pandering to xenophobes and racists. Votes with meatsacks attached.

The American President can certainly refrain from actively aiding and abetting such invasion. Biden's failure to do so exactly meets the Constitutional definition of treason, for which he fully deserves to stand before a firing squad.
The US President is not doing that. He is following US laws.
Which is why his behavior seems so strange to a Trump cultist.

Kyrie Irving can't play basketball for the Nets in NYC. He can watch a game from the stands though (not vaxxed). He can move freely about inside Barclays Center but can't play. Non Vaxxed players from opposing teams outside of NYC can play though. #Science

Are you advocating for more lenient immigration policies? Are you confusing Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic? Are you a fucking idiot? All of the above?

This dumb fuck can’t read.

They mention Djokovic in the article.
Piss off

Which had nothing to do with Illegal border crossings. So I fail to see how your outburst is relevant.

Trump was pandering to racists. Trump is too shallow and sociopathic to be a proper racist. All people are just objects to a person like Trump. He was pandering to xenophobes and racists. Votes with meatsacks attached.
The tennis star is not illegal fucktard.

Play your two faced games son. Everyone sees it for what it is. A lack of honesty and integrity

Forum List

Back