🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do all countries need to be gay tolerant?

Samuel Nixon

May 20, 2015
Some days ago there was a slaughter on the gay parade in Jerusalem that became a reason for this thread. As a result 6 people got stabbed. And the whole pride parade became a massacre.
A lot of liberally adjusted mass media naturally picked the news up to have a chance to assert the rights of homosexuals, and to criticize the policy of Bibi Netanyahu at the same time.
But I have a logical question imho. Do all countries and all political systems have to be gay tolerant and to recognize same-sex marriages? Jerusalem is the city of three religions Christianity, Islam and Jeudaism. The majority the believers of all religions don't recognize same-sex relationships. Hell with them, with religions. Unless our president had some personal and political interests for that America wouldn't be tolerant to homosexuality either.
I consider it is possible and necessary to impose only the positive changes. To generalize education for all, gender equality,age respect, etc.
And if to impose disputable and even dangerous values, it is possible to drown yourself and to drown all around.
Stabbing at Gay Parade Shows Flaws in Netanyahu s Security for Israelis John A. Tures

I guess the question would also be "Do all countries need to recognize the equality of women?" and "Do all countries need to recognize basic human rights?".

The answer is no. Gays should be exposed and deported.

Fortunately your neanderthal ideologies are in the extreme minority. You have a couple of choices.

1) Get used to having your ideologies ignored.
2) Get used to ranting to no avail, and being frustrated that most people are laughing at you.
3) Hide in your bunker.

I guess the question would also be "Do all countries need to recognize the equality of women?" and "Do all countries need to recognize basic human rights?".
Pardon, but these questions don't seem equal to me!
And still that's not an answer. Cause women in the Muslim countries don't want to be taken equal to men.
There's still no need to generalize the data the way the USA does.

Pardon, but these questions don't seem equal to me!
And still that's not an answer. Cause women in the Muslim countries don't want to be taken equal to men.
There's still no need to generalize the data the way the USA does.

They don't want to be equals? And how do you know this? Because a few women said so, while they were surrounded by religious police who will willingly beat them to death for walking too fast?

Yes, these are equal questions. Equality either exists or it does not. The question is whether we try to force other nations to accept it. I guess we could add "Do all countries need to accept religious freedom?".

Some days ago there was a slaughter on the gay parade in Jerusalem that became a reason for this thread. As a result 6 people got stabbed. And the whole pride parade became a massacre.
A lot of liberally adjusted mass media naturally picked the news up to have a chance to assert the rights of homosexuals, and to criticize the policy of Bibi Netanyahu at the same time.
But I have a logical question imho. Do all countries and all political systems have to be gay tolerant and to recognize same-sex marriages? Jerusalem is the city of three religions Christianity, Islam and Jeudaism. The majority the believers of all religions don't recognize same-sex relationships. Hell with them, with religions. Unless our president had some personal and political interests for that America wouldn't be tolerant to homosexuality either.
I consider it is possible and necessary to impose only the positive changes. To generalize education for all, gender equality,age respect, etc.
And if to impose disputable and even dangerous values, it is possible to drown yourself and to drown all around.
Stabbing at Gay Parade Shows Flaws in Netanyahu s Security for Israelis John A. Tures
Hmm does Israel have to tolerate gays? I wonder how many Muslims and others are asking if the world needs to tolerate Jews?

At first - gays must keep the human rights of heterosexuals. So, it means - no gay-parades, no propagand, no childs in gay families - and no marriages in churches, offcourse.
With this restrictions gays would have equal right with heterosexuals and can do anything they want behind their closed door.

Or let them to create all-gay country and migrate there.

At first - gays must keep the human rights of heterosexuals. So, it means - no gay-parades, no propagand, no childs in gay families - and no marriages in churches, offcourse.
With this restrictions gays would have equal right with heterosexuals and can do anything they want behind their closed door.

^ I think this is the dumbest post I've ever seen in all my time at USMB.

Fortunately your neanderthal ideologies are in the extreme minority. You have a couple of choices.

2) Get used to ranting to no avail, and being frustrated that most people are laughing at you.
3) Hide in your bunker.

I thinks, сromagnons had similar ideologies... Or - maybe - less tolerant to gays to keep fertility at higher level, than neanderthals :)

It's because you're thinking by stereotypes, not thoughts :)

WTF? lol

So two gays raising a child is somehow violating the human rights of heterosexuals?? lol

But I see where you are going. You don't mind gays at all as long as you don't see them or hear about them. lol

3) Hide in your bunker.

I thinks, сromagnons had similar ideologies... Or - maybe - less tolerant to gays to keep fertility at higher level, than neanderthals :)

Since you have no way of knowing, we'll just chalk that up to wishful thinking.

It's because you're thinking by stereotypes, not thoughts :)

HE is thinking stereotypes?? Pot, this is Kettle. Kettle, meet Pot.

Why? they aren't tolerant of others. what? are they special people or something?

Do all countries need to recognize the aberration called Gay Marriage - a union of sexual deviants and perverts (a.k.a. homosexuals)? No.

I have tried to present their army.
It turns out that something like the Army of Ukraine =))

images

Well I think ideally equality and fairness should be a global goal, I do not think that any country should be forced to do anything by another country so I don't really think it should be made a global agenda.

So two gays raising a child is somehow violating the human rights of heterosexuals??

WTF? lol
So two gays raising a child is somehow violating the human rights of heterosexuals??
Of course, it violates human rights.
Because the child has no independent thinking. He inspires.
If a person decides at age 20 to become gay or fascist - it's his decision.
But if it is from 0 years old say that Jews are not people, but when the boy sucks a man's penis is normal ... it was not his decision.

Is it clear?

Forum List

Back