🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do I qualify as accepting western values?

Mortimer

Gold Member
I see posters that who wants the austrian citizenship must accept western values, that is a problem now. And when I did my citizenship test back then, I had not to answer about values, just some questions about austrian history, and who is the current chancellor etc. and to prove I speak german which I do.

Now I think there is a written test, too, I didnt had a written test, just oral. And you need to study western values and submitt to western values.

Now what are western values? If its lgbtq, feminazism etc . Im not sure I would pass that test. Probably i would just lie that i love lgbtq to pass.

186489832_3149830025229996_1146025995553786076_n.jpg

Well. . . I studied philosophy at Uni.

In the old days, Western values were considered to be "Enlightenment Values."

So yes, part of the Enlightenment, is, like it or not, acceptance of other people and other ideas. You need not love the values of other, but you should learn to accept the differences of others.

So yes, part of the Enlightenment, is, like it or not, acceptance of other people and other ideas. You need not love the values of other, but you should learn to accept the differences of others.

I think I do accept it because I dont attack them and just let them be who they are. But I dont like them and consider them sick freaks.

I think I do accept it because I dont attack them and just let them be who they are. But I dont like them and consider them sick freaks.

You don't have to 'accept' sociopaths whining about being all oppressed n stuff; it's perfectly fine to oppress and discriminate against sociopaths and sicko deviants; Hollywood's lack of values and common sense is not the entire western world's responsibility to admire and imitate.

I don't accept modern Western values.

To me, modern Western values (UK, USA, Canada) is embracing LGBTQ+, BLM, political correctness, woke'ness and cancel culture.

I only accept conservative, traditional values (which I do believe that a majority of the people in UK, USA and Canada, collectively and combined still believe in) but sadly our media, politicians, Governments, big business reject that now in place of extreme progressivism because they think it's better for business, equates to more money or wins them easy votes from people who wouldn't vote for them otherwise.

I accept my own values not what any nation wants. I tend to traditions my family has tended too.

60% of Austrian immigrants come from "Asia." Does that mean orientals, or Middle East, or Indian, or the many other shitholers trying to get into white European nations?

60% of Austrian immigrants come from "Asia." Does that mean orientals, or Middle East, or Indian, or the many other shitholers trying to get into white European nations?
= Middle East, W. Asia like from Turkey.

The video, as well as the printed material, was very shall I say…. enlightening:) I really liked the video’s historical references and how it was more about getting away from the aristocracy and religious restrictions regarding being curious, asking questions, and promoting individualism. I especially liked the presenter’s sense of humor when he stated, prior to Age of Light, how the aristocrats would tell the commoners that they already were living their best lives- by serving them of course! lol!

The video, as well as the printed material, was very shall I say…. enlightening:) I really liked the video’s historical references and how it was more about getting away from the aristocracy and religious restrictions regarding being curious, asking questions, and promoting individualism. I especially liked the presenter’s sense of humor when he stated, prior to Age of Light, how the aristocrats would tell the commoners that they already were living their best lives- by serving them of course! lol!
I find it sad how both the extreme right, and the extreme left today seem to reject the values that the founders held.

I find it sad how both the extreme right, and the extreme left today seem to reject the values that the founders held.
Yes, that was another interesting element or maybe that was in the written piece or maybe you said that! I find it interesting that according to this well done video, the extreme left claims foul about the enlightenment because it considers it to be an elitist move proposing the change, when in fact that was the opposite. The elitists were already in control in the 1700s so I don’t understand how they can support their claim. Another factor is it can be stated that most elitists come from our Ivy League schools which are full of leftist thinkers and teachers. So to understand their claim the enlightenment was brought about by the elitists while at the same time they personally engage in a progressive educational system is mind-boggling!

Forum List

Back