Do Republicans still want Sundown Towns and Green Travel Guides?

Seriously? This has nothing to do with blacks selling other blacks 300 hundred years ago. Hopefully, someday, an "oh shit" moment occurs in your brain and makes note that every race, ethnicity, in the world has been persecuted. Until then, continue your bitter hate rage filled life.
Was slavery okay because blacks are better off here now? That's what you meant right?

Nope. There will never be anything right with one race persecuting another.

Terrific, that is the correct answer, and nothing like but blacks are better off here follows.

South Carolina in 1956 was a crooked democrat segregationist state and Al Gore's father was a segregationist democrat representing Tenn. When are radical lefties going to grow up and post something that doesn't start with "when will republicans"?
How about when will whitey own up to racism, which is alive and well, especially in the GOP, the white man's party?

Now that you've been instructed as to the definition of racism, I'm sure you wouldn't mind backing up your baseless accusation. Give us some examples.

South Carolina in 1956 was a crooked democrat segregationist state and Al Gore's father was a segregationist democrat representing Tenn. When are radical lefties going to grow up and post something that doesn't start with "when will republicans"?
How about when will whitey own up to racism, which is alive and well, especially in the GOP, the white man's party?

Now that you've been instructed as to the definition of racism, I'm sure you wouldn't mind backing up your baseless accusation. Give us some examples.
The GOP is an example. One token darkie on stage, the rest serving drinks and waiting tables.

Historically black colleges are another. White country clubs, the KKK, the Black Panthers, etc. Racism is normal. Whitey not wanting to deal with it is as well...

Last edited:

The GOP is an example. One token darkie on stage, the rest serving drinks and waiting tables.

Historically black colleges are another. White country clubs, the KKK, the Black Panthers, etc. Racism is normal. Whitey not wanting to deal with it is as well...

Are you ignorant or something? Twice now I've given you the definition of racism and you continue to misuse the word. Why do you do that?

If I go and join a hiking club and every member is white, that doesn't make hiking nor the club nor me nor the members racist.

Are you ignorant or something? Twice now I've given you the definition of racism and you continue to misuse the word. Why do you do that?

If I go and join a hiking club and every member is white, that doesn't make hiking nor the club nor me nor the members racist.
Nope, but it's a very bad sign, since that makes little demographic sense. You see racism as overt, and it isn't, not in the slightest. Just because I don't post a sign that says "Hiring, no *******", doesn't mean the black guy is going to get the same chance as the white guy even if I firmly believe that I'm not in any way, shape, or form racist. The science shows that I am. The bias is always there. It's human nature. I was born with it, and it never dies.

I'll test you. Even though Asians as a population are smarter than whites, when I say Asians are better than whites, what's your first reaction?

And I know what it is, so don't bother. That's how it works.

Nope, but it's a very bad sign, since that makes little demographic sense. You see racism as overt, and it isn't, not in the slightest. Just because I don't post a sign that says "Hiring, no *******", doesn't mean the black guy is going to get the same chance as the white guy even if I firmly believe that I'm not in any way, shape, or form racist. The science shows that I am. The bias is always there. It's human nature. I was born with it, and it never dies.

I'll test you. Even though Asians as a population are smarter than whites, when I say Asians are better than whites, what's your first reaction?

And I know what it is, so don't bother. That's how it works.

Save yourself the effort of making up your own damn definitions to words.

Racism:

The belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races:

Prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one’s own race is superior:​

Awareness of race, taking account of race, is not racism. Interactions in one's life which intersect with race MUST BE MOTIVATED by the belief that one's race is superior in order to be classed as racism

Racism is a bad thing. You're trying to borrow the "bad" and apply it to your own made-up definition.

This is now the third time I've explained to you that you don't quite comprehend the words that you're tossing around.

Last edited by a moderator:

Well aren't you the bigot tonight? White comes in many shades and many ethnic backgrounds.

I'm sick to death of this holier than thou bullshit pulled by you and others that claim racism is rampant daily but don't have a lick of a problem with showing your bigotry 24/7.

It's tedious. Having lived in both the US and Canada the most bigoted souls I have ever met were American blacks.

Followed close behind by progressives caucasians.

Pity. It's a waste of a life to feel hatred and bitterness towards everyone in the here an now because a great great grandfather was a slave.

Island blacks and Continentals just don't have this massive chip on their shoulders. They come from slave stock as well.

But you don't find Jamaicans, Trinidadians, Bahamians and other Island blacks going on and on and on about slavery every second sentence of their lives.

You don't find Nigerians, Kenyans and other Continental blacks bitching away 24/7 about possibly having a distant relative having been a slave.

Of course you do have your dictators like Mugabe who have banished all white farmers. But that's not about race. That's about $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ grabbing the land. Mugabe fucks over his own daily. He's very color blind on who he screws over.

But here we are in 2014 and you are screaming racism with every breath you take.

What a sorry existence. Pity.

Well aren't you the bigot tonight? White comes in many shades and many ethnic backgrounds.

I'm sick to death of this holier than thou bullshit pulled by you and others that claim racism is rampant daily but don't have a lick of a problem with showing your bigotry 24/7.

It's tedious. Having lived in both the US and Canada the most bigoted souls I have ever met were American blacks.

Followed close behind by progressives caucasians.

Pity. It's a waste of a life to feel hatred and bitterness towards everyone in the here an now because a great great grandfather was a slave.

Island blacks and Continentals just don't have this massive chip on their shoulders. They come from slave stock as well.

But you don't find Jamaicans, Trinidadians, Bahamians and other Island blacks going on and on and on about slavery every second sentence of their lives.

You don't find Nigerians, Kenyans and other Continental blacks bitching away 24/7 about possibly having a distant relative having been a slave.

Of course you do have your dictators like Mugabe who have banished all white farmers. But that's not about race. That's about $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ grabbing the land. Mugabe fucks over his own daily. He's very color blind on who he screws over.

But here we are in 2014 and you are screaming racism with every breath you take.

What a sorry existence. Pity.
My family owned slaves, bought and sold them as property, raped and undoubtedly hung them, only we called them *******. If you can't own up to that legacy, assuming that is your legacy, if you can't acknowledge that racism is real, that all humans are racist by nature, then you cannot begin to deal with the issues of race and racism honestly. And if you can't then the wound never heals. Saying let's move on is just a way of avoiding the truth. And this conversation must held, generation after generation, until the end of humanity.

Racism is a human reality. Pollyanna attitudes and approaches fix nothing. It's akin to saying well, the Jews now have Israel so the Holocaust wasn't so bad. What do the Jews say, they say Never Again, and that is forever, passed from generation to generation. You don't fix racism past or present by saying we're beyond that now. We are no more beyond that than the fact that we still shit in the woods, and we will as long the species known as man walks this earth. Where there is man there is racism, always...

Last edited:
My family owned slaves, bought and sold them as property, raped and undoubtedly hung them, only we called them *******. If you can't own up to that legacy, assuming that is your legacy, if you can't acknowledge that racism is real

If you have inner demons about your family history, go see a shrink and go give your house to some black person as compensation. There's no need to inflict your inner demons on the children of immigrants who arrived after slavery ended, the children of people who died in the Civil War. Only a small number of Americans owned slave, your family was part of that small group. There is no stain on the national soul, the stain is on your family tree.

that all humans are racist by nature

OK, seeing how you willfully choose to be ignorant and continually misuse the term racism I'll shut this down by taking you at your word.

Do you believe in reparation therapy for homosexuals, where preachers can train homosexuals into becoming heterosexuals?

If humans are racists by NATURE, then you're asking the impossible, for humans to be trained against their nature.

If humans are racists by nature, then racism will always continue, so the only solution to a racist society is to have a population with no racial division. After all, if everyone is white then racism against blacks becomes impossible.

Get to work on making that happen and you can find peace for your soul by finally riding yourself of your racist inclinations.

My family owned slaves, bought and sold them as property, raped and undoubtedly hung them, only we called them *******. If you can't own up to that legacy, assuming that is your legacy, if you can't acknowledge that racism is real

If you have inner demons about your family history, go see a shrink and go give your house to some black person as compensation. There's no need to inflict your inner demons on the children of immigrants who arrived after slavery ended, the children of people who died in the Civil War. Only a small number of Americans owned slave, your family was part of that small group. There is no stain on the national soul, the stain is on your family tree.

OK, seeing how you willfully choose to be ignorant and continually misuse the term racism I'll shut this down by taking you at your word.

Do you believe in reparation therapy for homosexuals, where preachers can train homosexuals into becoming heterosexuals?

If humans are racists by NATURE, then you're asking the impossible, for humans to be trained against their nature.

If humans are racists by nature, then racism will always continue, so the only solution to a racist society is to have a population with no racial division. After all, if everyone is white then racism against blacks becomes impossible.

Get to work on making that happen and you can find peace for your soul by finally riding yourself of your racist inclinations.
Your "only" solution is incorrect. That can be done of course, but the better solution is to simply be honest about the fact that all humans are racist, and adjust accordingly. It's not that hard, if you are honest about it, which you are afraid to be since somehow you believe yourself a bad person for admitting that you are racist when in fact, the very opposite is true...

Your "only" solution is incorrect. That can be done of course, but the better solution is to simply be honest about the fact that all humans are racist, and adjust accordingly. It's not that hard, if you are honest about it, which you are afraid to be since somehow you believe yourself a bad person for admitting that you are racist when in fact, the very opposite is true...

Your solution is internally incoherent. You set up racism to be an evil. Rather than eliminating the evil you claim to prefer living with the evil as the better alternative. How is living with evil better than eliminating evil?

Your solution is internally incoherent. You set up racism to be an evil. Rather than eliminating the evil you claim to prefer living with the evil as the better alternative. How is living with evil better than eliminating evil?
Because evil can't be eliminated. It has a life of its own. You can kill an enemy or you can defeat him, by making him a friend. Racism can't be fixed, but it can be dealt with honestly. When you do so, it's no longer evil, or even bad, it's simply human. That we can deal with, if we are honest that is...

Forum List

Back