Do white haters owe the Obama's an apology?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
We the sane think you white racist nuts owe Obama and his family an apology.

You relentlessly hounded this man for saying and doing shit that Trump has done 10 times as worse, and you find it okay for the white guy, but not Obama.

So in that respect, a simple I'm sorry Mr. President, will suffice.

You relentlessly hounded this man for saying and doing shit that Trump has done 10 times as worse, and you find it okay for the white guy, but not Obama.

I heard his pleas to his people to go out and protect his legacy.

I hope he sees this as a rejection of his legacy and not the bullshit excuses of racism or sexism.

Fuck him.

• Banned

I heard his pleas to his people to go out and protect his legacy.

I hope he sees this as a rejection of his legacy and not the bullshit excuses of racism or sexism.

Fuck him.
And fuck you! Other than saving this country, what the fuck has this man done to you white motherfuckers? This shit is so whack, you motherfuckers are fuckin insane and its scary. Fuck you, fuck you and then fuck you some more you white bitch!! I wish to God, someday, you bastards all get what's coming to you. You don't deserve this country, its too good for you!!

@==>

Sane people don't write all bolded. You should apologize to us.

If anything the Obama's owe America an apology. He may as well he spent eight years apologizing to the world for America

Fuck Obama and his family. No apology.

^ The Boards Biggest Whiter Hater (and fake negro too)

When did they ever apologize to the Irish? I want to know.....

The same day the Jews, Chinese and Native Americans got their apology... Funny how some segments of society don't need that apology while others do...

At least the Mormons got one from The State of Illinois...

When did they ever apologize to the Irish? I want to know.....

The same day the Jews, Chinese and Native Americans got their apology... Funny how some segments of society don't need that apology while others do...

At least the Mormons got one from The State of Illinois...
Yet I was never notified when 4 out 5 nationalities I come from got an apology...

No,we owe him a ride to his trial in the back of the bus. My only question is will you be waiting for him on your knees again?

I'm sorry you've been such an asshole, Mr. Obama. Remember to take the horse with you when you leave.

Forum List

Back