🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do you believe in coincidences? I don't!

RadicalRedneck

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2012
Seriously, am I the only one who thinks it́s beyond coincidence that a mentally ill man JUST HAPPENED to be able to make his way into the Navy Yard with a sawed off shotgun last week when the Budget Battle was heating up, and kill a half dozen people?
And just coincidentally another mentally ill woman from Connecticut JUST HAPPENED to be in Washington ,D C. yesterday, 300+ miles from home with a baby in the car, outside the gates to the White House, and managed to get herself shot and killed by the Secret Service/Capitol Police? Killed, when they could have easily shot out her tires and prevented her form going to TWO different “Important” buildings! Now therés a shocker

“JUST HAPPENED”? Well if you believe in coincidences, but I don’t!

Seriously, am I the only one who thinks it́s beyond coincidence that a mentally ill man JUST HAPPENED to be able to make his way into the Navy Yard with a sawed off shotgun last week when the Budget Battle was heating up, and kill a half dozen people?
And just coincidentally another mentally ill woman from Connecticut JUST HAPPENED to be in Washington ,D C. yesterday, 300+ miles from home with a baby in the car, outside the gates to the White House, and managed to get herself shot and killed by the Secret Service/Capitol Police? Killed, when they could have easily shot out her tires and prevented her form going to TWO different “Important” buildings! Now therés a shocker

There are lots of mentally ill people around. Case in point, the OP. That doesn't mean they're bring directed. Coincidences happen all the time. A neighbor's dog got run over just before the shutdown. Coincidence?!?! :cuckoo:

Whoa... somebody has been watching too many movies, I think. Shot out her tires? I was a cop for 20 years and I'm here to tell you that you DON'T shoot at anyones tires, especially in a crowded urban area. There is absolutely no telling where the bullets will end up (possibly ricocheting off the pavement to go God only knows where) and even if you should hit the tires, they don't blow out like they do in the movies. Nope, the only way to stop a car when the driver wants to run you over is by hitting the driver.

So, the question is, what do you think is going on with these two incidents?

Nothing more than two mentally unstable individuals with a death wish. One who wanted to take as many with him as possible. The other who was fighting her own demons that only she could see. Tragic. Unnecessary.

It was the Navy yard trying to dodge having to lay off people, so they had someone shoot them so they didn't have to face them when they gave them their pink slip.
Is that it?

Whoa... somebody has been watching too many movies, I think. Shot out her tires? I was a cop for 20 years and I'm here to tell you that you DON'T shoot at anyones tires, especially in a crowded urban area. There is absolutely no telling where the bullets will end up (possibly ricocheting off the pavement to go God only knows where) and even if you should hit the tires, they don't blow out like they do in the movies. Nope, the only way to stop a car when the driver wants to run you over is by hitting the driver.

So, the question is, what do you think is going on with these two incidents?

Nothing more than two mentally unstable individuals with a death wish. One who wanted to take as many with him as possible. The other who was fighting her own demons that only she could see. Tragic. Unnecessary.

A bullet on richochet is often more damaging than a direct hit, because it is deformed, and creates a wider wound. Plus, in a situation like that, accurately shooting out the tires is a lot more difficult than you would think. It ain't the movies.

One has to feel saddened by this woman's acts that led to her death, but in the situation, this was the only logical outcome.

Okay, I'll bite. What is the connection? What are you implying?

Stated differently, if these two mental cases were somehow arranged, who arranged them and for what purpose?

I'm not even saying they were coincidences, I'm saying they have nothing to do with the federal budget, the partial shutdown, or anything rationally related to the White House.

I think there is an evil psychiatrist out there failing his patients and for some reason they feel compelled to go directly to the white house :dunno:

sounds reasonable eh?

I don't believe it can be a coincidence that you JUST HAPPENED to write the above post just days after these two incidents. Maybe you are part of the conspiracy - or the two conspiracys. No - you are right no such thing as coincidences.

Forum List

Back