• Yes I do date outside my race

Votes: 20 74.1%
  • No I do not date outside my race

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • I have not but will consider this

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters
I'm married outside my race.
Should anyone wish to tell me I'm a traitor to the white race - FUCK OFF.

Many people i n my school have date outside their race. I ask them and they say there is no problem with this. Will you date outside your race
If you are happy with your current boyfriend from inside your race why change?

Yanno...................I don't really care what race the person I'm willing to spend time with is from.

I just care about if they make me laugh, do I make them laugh, and do we share a similar viewpoint?

Skin color and body features don't really matter. I care about the soul that is working via their own skin suit.

Is she black, is she Asian, is she currently going through beauty school?

Like I said, I don't care, but I do care as to whether or not they can help me grow into a better person.

Yanno...................I don't really care what race the person I'm willing to spend time with is from.

I just care about if they make me laugh, do I make them laugh, and do we share a similar viewpoint?

Skin color and body features don't really matter. I care about the soul that is working via their own skin suit.

Like I said, I don't care, but I do care as to whether or not they can help me grow into a better person.
date an atheist then, that will help you to grow.

date an atheist then, that will help you to grow.

I've dated atheists, and no..................they didn't help me grow into a better person.

I kind of like those women who are spiritual who pass no judgments on who I am as a person.

I've been fortunate to live with one of those types for over 9 years.

And yeah.............she believes in a higher spirit (much as I do) and we've gotten along famously for the past few years.

Incidentally, we come from different backgrounds, but there is a kind of similarity between us.

I've dated outside my race extensively. However, when I tied the knot I married within my race and always knew I would. It was just personal preference. The best thing about dating outside your culture is exposure to other cultures.

I have read several of your posts Carlsen. With all due respect here is my opinion. You should spend less time on the internets, go to school tomorrow and focus on learning proper grammar and punctuation.

I've dated outside my race extensively. However, when I tied the knot I married within my race and always knew I would. It was just personal preference. The best thing about dating outside your culture is exposure to other cultures.

The other benefit about dating outside of your own culture is that you might learn something new.

I understand...................that can be scary for those who have a closed mind, but trust me, it's a very rewarding experience.

Me? I'm living with a woman who is totally outside of what I thought I would date (much less live with) and am perfectly happy.

But then again, I guess it's because I'm open minded and willing to learn, regardless of the meat suit that that particular spirit is wearing.

I really like the new lessons and viewpoints though.

Marrying a Bengali girl (born here) and I'm of Irish/Italian descent, so yes.

But now that I think about it.....I have fantasized about a few Klingon wenches......when I was deep into My cups.......

I have dated outside my race MANY times. I do not date any more so I won't in the future but in the past, sure. It never mattered.

Forum List

Back