Do you know what all the polls the left keeps posting reminds me of?

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Last election when polls were posted everyday trying to show Romney winning. It is an act of desperation. The left knows Hillary is a bad candidate.

Hillary is dying. Right before our eyes, she's dying. Her passing out, seizures, sudden confusion are all symptoms of serious conditions. Since this campaign started she has gained over 100 pounds likely do to a failing thyroid. Will she live to election day?

Nate Silver still has Hillary winning by a lot.

And to tell you the truth, I trust Nate Silver's polls more than any other.

Nate Silver doesn't do polls, he analyzes them.

But he is very good at his job.

yeah, at one point he gave Trump almost no chance of winning the nomination. We are looking a revolt against the establishment and Hillary is the establishment. I am thinking there will be a November surprise.

Last election when polls were posted everyday trying to show Romney winning. It is an act of desperation. The left knows Hillary is a bad candidate.

:lol:

Is that why you guys are trying to "unskew" the polls again? Because of the left?

No, actually the opposite.

:lol:

How so?

4 years ago, Obama was leading Romney by a similar but slightly lower margin in polls than Hillary is currently leading against Trump.

How'd that work out for you guys?

How so?

4 years ago, Obama was leading Romney by a similar but slightly lower margin in polls than Hillary is currently leading against Trump.

How'd that work out for you guys?

Polls are fine for entertainment, but this is August and they really don't mean anything right now, especially when you have a candidate that's has so much baggage that any new scandal can turn those polls around in a heartbeat.

The only thing more important than polls is turnout. You can have a million people say they support Hillary, but if they don't come out to vote, those polls are meaningless. So instead of asking what the polls say, it's more important to ask who will have the better voter turnout.

Hillary can't even fill a high school gymnasium while trump sells out arenas holding tens of thousands of people with standing room only. This is the same thing that happened with Obama which is why you can't compare polls or stats of Obama to Hillary. She's not nearly as liked as Obama, she's not trusted nearly as much as Obama was, and she doesn't inspire people to come out and vote for her like DumBama did.

Trying to predict who will win the presidency now is like depending on the seventh day of the seven day weather forecast. It's never accurate.

this is similar to my thread, why all of a sudden Hillary is gaining. like i said, maybe its because only farm animals are showing up at her rallies, so the left is just making up thier own polls?

Forum List

Back