Do you remember when we were terrorists?

SherriMunnerlyn

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2012
https://m.soundcloud.com/radio-786-...aders-do-you-remember-when-you-were-terrorist

I wish I could post a transcript of this.

A South African representing the ANC begins this speech in support of freedom for Palestine, Free Free Palestine, Viva Palestina Viva, Viva Gaza Viva, Free Free Palestine

We see through his words how like the struggle for freedom of the Palestinians was the struggle of South Africans for freedom.

Their children were killed and their government also falsely claimed they used children as human shields.

History certainly does repeat itself.

And we know how Palestine will end, Palestine will be free.

https://m.soundcloud.com/radio-786-...aders-do-you-remember-when-you-were-terrorist

A South African representing the ANC begins this speech in support of freedom for Palestine, Free Free Palestine, Viva Palestina Viva, Viva Gaza Viva, Free Free Palestine

We see through his words how like the struggle for freedom of the Palestinians was the struggle of South Africans for freedom.

Their children were killed and their government also falsely claimed they used children as human shields.

By Palestine you mean Gaza or Area A?

You flatter yourselves if you think your cause is as noble a struggle as the South African Blacks'.

You know the difference between you and them?

You are haters.

Your religion is based on hatred of Jews and Christians and Pagans and Atheists and Homosexuals.

You are as worthy of sympathy as the KKK.

Maybe you should convert to Christianity or something if you want to be loved.

Cause you ain't never gettin the love from the rest of the non-Muslim world after people get a good look at what you are doing in Gaza this time around.

The World has finally gotten wise to your game.

Your cause is reprehensible.

You are NOTHING like the Black South Africans.

You are racist, anti-Semitic haters.

Do I remember when WE were terrorists???? NO.

No, I think Palestine and all the people in it are going to be severely hurting after this. Hey, they were asking for it though! If you're sad for the Palestinian people, many of whom are going to perish, you should take it up with Hamas, the savage barbarians who are interested in NOTHING but killing Jews and infidels. What a HATEFUL bunch they are. If there is a God, they will burn in hell for eternity.

Do I remember when WE were terrorists???? NO.

No, I think Palestine and all the people in it are going to be severely hurting after this. Hey, they were asking for it though! If you're sad for the Palestinian people, many of whom are going to perish, you should take it up with Hamas, the savage barbarians who are interested in NOTHING but killing Jews and infidels. What a HATEFUL bunch they are. If there is a God, they will burn in hell for eternity.

Amen!

Viva Palestina

Viva La Resistance

Dont we love those brave Palestinian lions?

https://m.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.443925035650068.104742.198580813517826&type=1

No, actually I despise the terrorists. There is absolutely NOTHING good coming from them, nothing at all. The only thing that "territory" produces is hatred and death.

Also, your link is bogus. It leads to a FB sign in page.

No, it's working for me.

No worried. You didn't miss anything. Just a bunch of baboones throwing stones.

From the river to the sea, Palestine shall be free!

What a disgusting post. If the Hamas organization would stop its campaign of terror and murder, then there would be NO issues, but they don't want that. Their goal is to drive Israel OUT of the region. That just goes to show you how absolutely INSANE these people are. It's not surprising either, considering the fact that they are raised to hate.

Viva Palestina

Viva La Resistance

Dont we love those brave Palestinian lions?

https://m.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.443925035650068.104742.198580813517826&type=1

No, actually I despise the terrorists. There is absolutely NOTHING good coming from them, nothing at all. The only thing that "territory" produces is hatred and death.

Also, your link is bogus. It leads to a FB sign in page.

No, it's working for me.

No worried. You didn't miss anything. Just a bunch of baboones throwing stones.

Interesting, I just tried to click on it again, and it brought me to the FB sign in page again. *shrugs*

From the river to the sea, Palestine shall be free!

The land was declared the name of Israel in 1948. I am surprised you hadn't heard. :badgrin:

I heard of that, but Israel is creating so many new enemies, it will be Palestine again.
This is sad as so many innocent Israelis will fall victim to their extremist government's stupidity.
Actually Western govts. Who are sick and tired of dealing with Islamists in their own countries seem to be cheering Israel on secretly. Apparently it's the only country that knows how to deal with Islamist animals properly, and isn't afraid to do it.

Forum List

Back